Politics

Breaking: Obama Federalizes Elections

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 04:43:20
Move Key to Overturn Trump Election: Inauguration Only 13 Days Out

Alex Jones breaks down the unprecedented move by the Obama administration that will federalize U.S. elections and strip states of their power to oversee voting.

MORE: Feds Announce Takeover of US Electoral Process
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 04:54:38
[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i47/5/1/4/tfs_43ccb8339781.gif">
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 05:07:18
@Sandrocksonic Said

Alex Jones breaks down the unprecedented move by the Obama administration that will federalize U.S. elections and strip states of their power to oversee voting.

MORE: Feds Announce Takeover of US Electoral Process

Still swooning to your Russian media hack savior.

14 more days for Obama to turn the U.S. military on U.S. civilians and to turn ISIS & al Qaeda on the U.S. Military.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:50:41
Maybe we can petition ... or tweet .. Trump to change the Presidential selection process to My Idea
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#5New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 17:06:48
From the source of Alex "the Russian patsy" Jone's story:

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson is designating U.S. election systems critical infrastructure...

While the designation puts responsibilities on the Department of Homeland Security, it does not require entities that are determined "critical infrastructure" to participate..."

DHS doesn't get involved in the actually process, only the guidance and oversight from a security perspective...if any state wants the help.

There is no Federalization of Elections.

Obama wasn't involved.

In addition, to "strip states of their power to oversee voting" would require a constitutional amendment (aka legislation), which hasn't occurred. Had it occurred, it wouldn't be Obama's doing, but rather the doing of the Republican dominated congress.

Apparently Alex "the Russian patsy" Jone didn't even read the source to his story.

Yet again, Alex "the Russian patsy" Jone demonstrates that he is an idiot.

For enquiring minds who want to know:
STATE ELECTION SYSTEMS TO GET MORE FEDERAL AID FOR SECURITY
https://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ELECTION_HACKING_HOMELAND_SECURITY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-06-17-24-20

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 17:32:57
It sounds like President Tru%$*
President Tr<@(

Donald is the one that wants to take over the voting system:

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and ... even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!" Trump wrote in two consecutive tweets.
https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/trump-calls-for-major-investigation-into-voter-fraud/index.html

Wouldn't it be funny if they found the fraud were on the GOP side.
... not counting the voter suppression tactics that occurred (examples in the article, discussed here previously)
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#7New Post! Jan 25, 2017 @ 17:38:16
@Sandrocksonic Said

Breaking: Obama Did Not Federalize Elections

Yet another dumb story for stupid gullible people to panic about, but that never happened.

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 02:13:56
Ohhh, this is priceless!

Trump Cabinet Member registered to vote in two states

To be fair:
While it is illegal to cast ballots in multiple states, it is not illegal to be registered in two states at the same time.

However someone twitted:"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states ...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 02:37:24
@mrmhead Said

Ohhh, this is priceless!

Trump Cabinet Member registered to vote in two states

To be fair:
While it is illegal to cast ballots in multiple states, it is not illegal to be registered in two states at the same time.

However someone twitted:"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states ...

Yep... Bannon (NY & FL) and Trump's daughter (NY & PA) also.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jan 26, 2017 @ 03:47:56
in november, you could said that I could been arrest with " voter fraud " .

in 2008, 2012, and 2016, st. louis, is has know both parties will go to graveyards to write down names off of tombstones to register to vote.

in November, twilite and I went to see my parent's graves. we digged them up. I gave them my parents each twenty dollars to vote twice. I also brought them metro tickets to so they come back their graves.

don't worry, they vote for Hillary. also, I told them, I love them.

before they got on the public bus, they were to go voter in their district, where their graves were.

they were so happy to see me, they told me. it been so long since they saw, they were dying to see me again.

]
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs