Psychology

Association of thoughts with places

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 13:37:30
I think if you are talking with someone, and describe something in their mind.

you are associating with your memories, because you are relate that person in sense of communicate with them.

your imagination is literally try to picture what the other person is talking about in your mind.

so you feel that you are there.

you are not read the other person's mind, because you picture other person in your mind. if the other person is talking about someone that you don't know or what they look like.

you can't image them, so you are not read someone's mind. you are not associate with other person.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 13:44:56
@Electric_Banana Said

Yep, remote viewing....might also be a result of remote memory -->

I think we're sometimes accessing other people's memories on accident and then when we pass by those areas they were in we're struck with deja vu.

I wouldn't be surprised to one day find out this is in someway true.

We currently rely on the 5 senses that overpower our brain input at this time.

But other animals have the ability to sense other things we cannot (or at least are not aware of)

For example - We see "Light" with our eyes - light is simply a narrow band of the electro-magnetic spectrum.
Brain activity is often described as chemical-electrical impulses. What is to say there is not a sensory organ that can pick up those signals and with experience, be able to accurately interpret them. Much as we have learned to accurately interpret all the photons bombarding our eyes.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#18New Post! Jan 02, 2017 @ 02:11:12
@mrmhead Said

I wouldn't be surprised to one day find out this is in someway true.

We currently rely on the 5 senses that overpower our brain input at this time.

But other animals have the ability to sense other things we cannot (or at least are not aware of)

For example - We see "Light" with our eyes - light is simply a narrow band of the electro-magnetic spectrum.
Brain activity is often described as chemical-electrical impulses. What is to say there is not a sensory organ that can pick up those signals and with experience, be able to accurately interpret them. Much as we have learned to accurately interpret all the photons bombarding our eyes.

Relevantly, waking up on the couch this morning while still in a contiguous state I saw someone run past me.

At first I wondered if it was an instance of remote viewing but why then did intuition suggest they were attempting to get out of range of MY sight? Maybe accidentally seeing one dimension beyond and immediately in front of me?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs