Alt-Fact . blog . gov

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! Feb 03, 2017 @ 12:43:54
But Wait! There's More!

There's a new alt-fact out there from The Administration that I'll post next.

Feel free to add to the list of alternative facts already released by our esteemed Administration.

When I have time, I'll be adding more.

(Hopefully this won't get shut down as a competitor to Breitbart)

.. and I'd like to keep it straight from the horses' mouths - rather than some wild fantasy found on Infowars or AboveTopSecret or s*** like that.

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Feb 03, 2017 @ 12:45:02
The Bowling Green Massacre

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a 6-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Feb 07, 2017 @ 20:35:02
Highest Murder Rate in 45 years

The President said Tuesday that the US murder rate "is the highest it's been in 47 years."
"I'd say that in a speech and everybody was surprised because the press doesn't like to tell it like it is," Trump said during a meeting with US sheriffs at the White House. "It wasn't to their advantage to say that. The murder rate is the highest it's been in I guess 45-47 years."

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/donald-trump-murder-rate-fact-check/index.html
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#4New Post! Feb 07, 2017 @ 22:31:23
I have a hunch before too long there is going to be a sizable collection of "alt facts" and twisted realities. This "administration" is a very bad joke.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#5New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 02:28:26
Yemen Raid = Success!

Quote:
...the raid was a disaster. Civilians, including multiple children, were killed during a firefight. A Navy SEAL was killed. Three more Americans were wounded. A $75 million U.S. military aircraft had to be destroyed. And the fallout will make it harder for the U.S. to target terrorists in Yemen.

Quote:
Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, denied reports that the purpose of the attack was to capture or kill any specific Qaeda leader. “The raid that was conducted in Yemen was an intelligence-gathering raid,” he said. “That’s what it was. It was highly successful. It achieved the purpose it was going to get, save the loss of life that we suffered and the injuries that occurred.”

Quote:
Why publicly declare that a raid is highly successful when the benefits are “intelligence” and the costs are multiple dead kids, multiple wounded Americans, a dead Navy SEAL, and perhaps $100 million in total costs? If that’s what Trump and his advisors regard as a moral, highly successful use lives and scarce counterterrorism resources, it is monstrous. If they’re covering up that the real purpose of the raid was to kill a senior terrorist who surrounded himself with human shields, they could surely do so in a way that doesn’t make the U.S. seem monstrous, with Yemenis concluding we value a few laptops more than the lives of their children.

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Feb 28, 2017 @ 16:54:21
Leaks Leaks

And I'm not talking about the vegetable. It's about two fruits.

President Donald Trump signed off on press secretary Sean Spicer's decision to check aides' cell phones to make certain they weren't communicating with reporters by text message or through encrypted apps, multiple sources confirmed to CNN on Monday.

The sources also said the President gave his blessing before Spicer blocked reporters from the briefing last Friday.

Alt-Spicer denied that Trump was involved in either decision.

But of course, this is just fake news quoting unnamed sources.

Who could believe that?

chaski On about 9 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Feb 28, 2017 @ 17:01:43
Donald Trump gives himself C grade for messaging, A in achievement

I think he's got that backwards.

Trump is great at messaging (granted it is mostly nonsense, but he is good at it), and a C- (which looks to be soon be a D or F) for achievement.

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 19:49:58
Q: When is talking to the Russians not talking to the Russians?
A: When you're on the bus to Trumpland!

Q: When is not-spying implicit spying?

Q: When do you not-pay for a wall you're paying for?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Mar 06, 2017 @ 01:45:02
"I would have won the popular vote if not for the millions who voted illegally for Hillary"
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Mar 06, 2017 @ 01:56:20
“the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.”
President Obama 2012?
President Obama 2008?
President Clinton 1996?
President Clinton 1992?

errr "I mean among Repubs"
George H W Bush 1988?
errr
“I was given that information...I’ve seen that information around.”
"It was massive"

"306 EC votes!"

errrrrr 304?

NE, Ohio
#11New Post! Apr 07, 2017 @ 00:58:53
Alt-Spicer is expected to announce that President Trump is happy Mrs Clinton agrees with the Presidents idea to take out Syrian airfields.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html?adkey=bn?adkey=bn

DT went on to say
"Unless it turns out bad, then she had a bad, bad ... Horrible idea, and she used Obama's inside crony's to make me do it!!"

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Apr 07, 2017 @ 01:37:56
@mrmhead Said

Alt-Spicer is expected to announce that President Trump is happy Mrs Clinton agrees with the Presidents idea to take out Syrian airfields.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/index.html?adkey=bn?adkey=bn

DT went on to say
"Unless it turns out bad, then she had a bad, bad ... Horrible idea, and she used Obama's inside crony's to make me do it!!"

Note ... I posted that before ... I knew at least, that Trump called for an Airstrike

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 20:01:34
Alt-Spicer steps in it again :

"You had someone who was despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons,"

Huh?

"I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing."

Oookaaayy ...???

"He brought them into the Holocaust centers, I understand that," Alt-Spicer said.

"Holocaust Centers" - what a nice term....

What a f***in' a*****e
chaski On about 9 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#14New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 20:09:37
@mrmhead Said

Alt-Spicer steps in it again :

"You had someone who was despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons,"

Huh?

"I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing."

Oookaaayy ...???

"He brought them into the Holocaust centers, I understand that," Alt-Spicer said.

"Holocaust Centers" - what a nice term....

What a f***in' a*****e

Well lets be fair to Spicer, most of the Jews that Hitler gassed weren't really Germans...so that means Hitler wasn't as bad as Assad.

Spicer needs to write a book titled: Alternative Facts for the Willfully Ignorant and Completely Stupid
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#15New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 20:14:14
United: we are having a bad week

Spicer: hold my Pepsi
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed