All phuctup

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#1New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 04:20:12
Some rudeness allowed So....

Anyway, I was watching the news and it seems to me that everything is phuct up. Why is that?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 04:45:27
@Erimitus Said

Anyway, I was watching the news and it seems to me that everything is phuct up. Why is that?

maybe later, because president bozo is only president that tell everybody what is doing every moment of his life than other presidents in America history.

when do you know when the president of the usa is whining about everything from his family to world leaders that hate him or think he is a bozo, but force to deal with him.

not even a month yet, bozo is more annoying than politican, we ever had. pretty damn close!

people don't always stay the same, in some ways, politics is the same.

e. living in antartica might be dull. maybe, tomorrow night, on Saturday night, you come down from the mountain. go to your local bar and square dance with local penguins.

#3New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 04:52:03
@twilitezone911 Said

maybe later, because president bozo is only president that tell everybody what is doing every moment of his life than other presidents in America history.

when do you know when the president of the usa is whining about everything from his family to world leaders that hate him or think he is a bozo, but force to deal with him.

not even a month yet, bozo is more annoying than politican, we ever had. pretty damn close!

people don't always stay the same, in some ways, politics is the same.

e. living in antartica might be dull. maybe, tomorrow night, on Saturday night, you come down from the mountain. go to your local bar and square dance with local penguins.

I seldom leave my fortress of solitude.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#4New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 08:01:03
distractions and just keeping the public in its place, the more scared and confused the better. vile maxim

#5New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 12:05:19
@SgtPowerPickle Said

distractions and just keeping the public in its place, the more scared and confused the better. vile maxim

panem et circenses

#6New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 12:07:46
@Erimitus Said

panem et circenses

But ...but why is the world so phuctup? The family; the community; the state the world allphuctup...
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#7New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 12:21:50
@Erimitus Said

But ...but why is the world so phuctup? The family; the community; the state the world allphuctup...

Fear.

#8New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:04:49
@Deal_With_It Said

Fear.

Fear is an emotion. Everything is allphuggedtup because of an emotion.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:16:56
many ways, words are a good device that can trigger fear. if you said the right or words to people that cause a scare in people.

#10New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:25:52
Fear is an emotion.

An emotion is a feeling accompanied by physiological changes

Fear is caused by a perceived threat that somehow causes a change in the brain function that causes changes in body function. (maybe mental function too)

Everything is allphugedtup because of a feeling that was caused by a perceived threat.

A Threat is the potential for harm.

Everything is afu because of a feeling that was caused by that which is perceived as potential harm.

Harm (damage; physical and/or mental) is undesirable and sometimes painful. I would say that sensation in general is desirable but ...but personally I try to avoid pain thus avoiding harm. It seems to me that both fear and pain are beneficial to the survival of a sentient organism.

Everything is afu because fear of feeling pain.

Is that correct?

#11New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:39:15
@twilitezone911 Said

many ways, words are a good device that can trigger fear. if you said the right or words to people that cause a scare in people.

yes. In order to control others we cause them to fear pain. Ahhh... I see!

People are always in conflict and they use threats; that cause fear in others; that causes actions; that result in everything being afu.

And ...and people are in conflict because they fear that the actions of others will result in harm and pain. Hmmm...

Fear could be of starvation, fear of the cold and the dark, fear of not having more that could possibly be used.

Is conflict the natural order of things? Is being AFU the natural order of things?
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#12New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:47:14
@Erimitus Said

yes. In order to control others we cause them to fear pain. Ahhh... I see!

People are always in conflict and they use threats; that cause fear in others; that causes actions; that result in everything being afu.

And ...and people are in conflict because they fear that the actions of others will result in harm and pain. Hmmm...

Fear could be of starvation, fear of the cold and the dark, fear of not having more that could possibly be used.

Is conflict the natural order of things? Is being AFU the natural order of things?

Determining the natural order of things requires an objective outlook over vast quantities of time. We can say, with reasonable certainty, that fear is the order of the day now. Determining it as a natural order, however requires a completely different measuring scale.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 14:47:49
@Erimitus Said

Fear is an emotion.

Fear is caused by a perceived threat that somehow causes a change in the brain function that causes changes in body function. (maybe mental function too)

Everything is allphugedtup because of a feeling that was caused by a perceived threat.

Everything is afu because of a feeling that was caused by that which is perceived as potential harm.

Harm (damage; physical and/or mental) is undesirable and sometimes painful. I would say that sensation in general is desirable but ...but personally I try to avoid pain thus avoiding harm. It seems to me that both fear and pain are beneficial to the survival of a sentient organism.

Is that correct?

yes. I agree in some way fear make you feel pain.

fear can be a powerful tool, as well as.

October 31, 1939, orson wells thought an harmless an entertainment radio broadcast of " h.g. well's " the war of the worlds ". that he narrated over the radio would very entertaining to radio audience.

but orson was too good with his narration that literally panic all america through usa into total fear that martians landed on earth, and about take over the world.

the fear of this broadcast through some much fear in people. that people believed that this broadcast was true. some people actually committee suicide over it.

words can be powerful form to spread fear.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 15:30:09
@Erimitus Said

Happens when they say white black & black is white & then try to gaslight you!
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#15New Post! Feb 11, 2017 @ 16:01:12
@Erimitus Said

Fear is an emotion.

Is that correct?

In my opinion fear doesn't mean anticipated pain. Fear of not knowing, fear of not understanding, and fear of finding the truth.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs