4 Reported Dead in Canada School Shooting

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 05:44:29
Quote:
Four people are dead and others critically injured following a school shooting Friday in Saskatchewan, Canada,
The suspect in the shooting has been arrested,

https://www.newser.com/story/219415/5-reported-dead-in-canada-school-shooting.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_home

When I first read the headlines the thought went though my mind ,' WTF how did an American get a gun into Canada',
I can't explain it , but this makes me sadder then when it happens here in America . And that's just dumb, because they are victims with families and friends no matter what side of the border it happens on .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 14:34:51
@white_swan53 Said

https://www.newser.com/story/219415/5-reported-dead-in-canada-school-shooting.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_home

When I first read the headlines the thought went though my mind ,' WTF how did an American get a gun into Canada',
I can't explain it , but this makes me sadder then when it happens here in America . And that's just dumb, because they are victims with families and friends no matter what side of the border it happens on .

i am not sure what revelation of if american can bring a gun in canada with this article. the article doesn't anything do with a gun come in canada.

it is obviously, that the kids be anywhere in the world, that will attack their schools.

why you would assume that american could get a gun in canada? why you assume a american kid need to transport a gun from america to canada?

it is sad, of course, young adults are acting this way.

we are as adults are to blame creating violent video games and violent characters for kids to believe in. since kids have a little role models only in the entertainment and sports to believe in.

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 15:05:01
@twilitezone911 Said

i am not sure what revelation of if american can bring a gun in canada with this article. the article doesn't anything do with a gun come in canada.

it is obviously, that the kids be anywhere in the world, that will attack their schools.

why you would assume that american could get a gun in canada? why you assume a american kid need to transport a gun from america to canada?

it is sad, of course, young adults are acting this way.

we are as adults are to blame creating violent video games and violent characters for kids to believe in. since kids have a little role models only in the entertainment and sports to believe in.

I didn't say that a gun went to Canada. I said the thought went though my mind .
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 15:06:21
Pretty sad. Though I'm sure it happens other places, it does seem to be something we are exporting to other places vis a vis the internet & such. Perhaps vis a vis gun culture but not sure about that.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 15:11:00
@white_swan53 Said

I didn't say that a gun went to Canada. I said the thought went though my mind .

i am sorry about that i thought kind odd that you put that a way in your open statement.

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 17:23:50
@twilitezone911 Said

i am sorry about that i thought kind odd that you put that a way in your open statement.

We hear about it way to often here in America but seldom if ever in countries like Canada , so when I read the headlines and seen it happened in Canada , I guess my mind automatically figured it had to be an American.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 17:42:14
@white_swan53 Said

We hear about it way to often here in America but seldom if ever in countries like Canada , so when I read the headlines and seen it happened in Canada , I guess my mind automatically figured it had to be an American.

i understand that logical. people might miss interrupt as you are being prejudice by the statement above. or something else.

i don't.

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 19:07:46
An update

Canada School Shooter Killed Brothers First

Quote:
The gunman who opened fire at a high school in La Loche, Saskatchewan yesterday killed his two brothers first, according to the remote town's acting mayor, who lost his own daughter in the shooting. "He shot two of his brothers at his home and made his way to the school,"
according to a student, the suspect made a chilling post on social media before the shooting. "Just killed 2 ppl," he wrote. "Bout to shoot ip the school."

https://www.newser.com/story/219418/mayor-canada-school-shooter-killed-brothers-first.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_home

Just very very sad , this is .

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 19:09:44
@twilitezone911 Said

i understand that logical. people might miss interrupt as you are being prejudice by the statement above. or something else.

i don't.

Just what or who would some people logically consider me to be prejudice against , pray tell.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 19:17:55
@white_swan53 Said

Just what or who would some people logically consider me to be prejudice against , pray tell.

i was try to not criticize you.or think people would think that way of you. most members, i realize now, that wrong to said that to you in the way.

it was observation than criticism. i don't know who would tell in your face that if you are prejudice or not.

like i said before with your open statement, the way you wrote is odd. that's all , i mean that.

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 19:31:14
@twilitezone911 Said

i was try to not criticize you.or think people would think that way of you. most members, i realize now, that wrong to said that to you in the way.

it was observation than criticism. i don't know who would tell in your face that if you are prejudice or not.

like i said before with your open statement, the way you wrote is odd. that's all , i mean that.

I didn't take it as criticizing , I ask for informational purposes only .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 19:49:07
@white_swan53 Said

I didn't take it as criticizing , I ask for informational purposes only .

i was talking , in general. maybe about me than anybody on the forum.

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 20:16:29
@twilitezone911 Said

i was talking , in general. maybe about me than anybody on the forum.

Okay, so what or who would maybe you logically consider me to be prejudice against .
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 23:16:27
A large amount of First Nation's there. Sad for everyone.

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Jan 23, 2016 @ 23:24:38
@shinobinoz Said

A large amount of First Nation's there. Sad for everyone.

From what the news reports say it is mostly First Nations in that area .( I don't know if they have states or what)
I agree , it is very sad for all involved .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs