36 questions an anti-feminist woman has for feminists

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...37 38 39 · >>
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#2New Post! Nov 14, 2016 @ 14:21:19
@NNewt84 Said

Just thought I'd share this video with you. And I know a lot of you probably aren't going to watch it, seeing how you've filed a restraining order against any and all videos shared by me; but for those few of you who are willing to watch, I'd love to know your answers!

It won't play.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#3New Post! Nov 14, 2016 @ 14:27:37
Went to YouTube and watched it. Well, some of it. Her voice! She really needs vocal training. And I disagree with her.

So newt, what is your definition of a "feminist "?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Nov 14, 2016 @ 15:34:08
Merriam-Webster

Obsession (noun)

Simple Definition
a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal.

Medical Definition of obsession
a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling;
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! Nov 14, 2016 @ 17:22:30
@chaski Said

Merriam-Webster

Obsession (noun)

Simple Definition
a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal.

Medical Definition of obsession
a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling;

That boy needs help.

*Takes a long, slow, 30 second sniff of his sweaty slipper.*

Mmmmmmmmm..... cheesy...
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 14, 2016 @ 17:52:08
You feminists really f***ed up and let Donald in the house!

It won't be long before you and your ilk are banned from posting on youtube and are locked up in those FEMA concentration camps.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Nov 15, 2016 @ 16:15:10
@NNewt84 Said

You realise that most feminists voted against the Annoying Orange, right?

Probably.

@NNewt84 Said

They keep saying he's racist, sexist, Islamophobic etc. (which really doesn't make sense, since Islam in itself is misogynistic and homophobic

It might seem odd to you but the fact that Trump is a racist, sexist islamophobe is unrelated to the fact that much of Islam is misogynistic and homophobic.

It has nothing to do with "making sense" it is an obvious fact based on his actions and words.

@NNewt84 Said

a lot of them get behind Clinton solely because she's a woman.

And a lot of other people (in fact the majority of the U.S. voting population), who are not "feminists" , voted for Clinton...and NOT because she is a woman.

You keep trying to boil sociology down to the idea of Feminists vs poor victimized men.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Nov 15, 2016 @ 16:33:25
@chaski Said

You keep trying to boil sociology down to the idea of Feminists vs poor victimized men.

This.

A lot of the problems in the nation/world today are because of gender lines and inequality. A lot. But not even close to all of them.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Nov 15, 2016 @ 18:43:42
@NNewt84 Said

36 questions an anti-feminist woman has for feminists

In response to your 36 questions for feminists, I have one multiple choice question for you. Please answer simply. Please do not answer with a long winded response. Please do not answer with a video. I am trying to understand where you, @NNewt84 , are coming from.

** Please, no one else answer for @NNewt84. ... I really want his response. **

Here goes....do you @NNewt84 think that:

a. All women are feminists?

b. The vast majority of women are feminists?

c. Most women are feminists?

d. A little over 50% of women are feminists?

e. About 50% of women are feminists?

f. A little over 50% of women are not feminists?

g. Most women are not feminists?

h. The vast majority of women are not feminists?

i. No women are feminists?

I will thank you in advance for your simple and direct response that is not verbose and does not include any videos.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Nov 15, 2016 @ 20:38:19
@NNewt84 Said

Isn't it just someone who advocates for equal rights for women? Of course, a lot of them want more rights for women, and those are the feminists I have a problem with.

Those are not feminists.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#13New Post! Nov 16, 2016 @ 06:14:49
@NNewt84 Said

Just thought I'd share this video with you. And I know a lot of you probably aren't going to watch it, seeing how you've filed a restraining order against any and all videos shared by me; but for those few of you who are willing to watch, I'd love to know your answers!

@NNewt84 Said

Isn't it just someone who advocates for equal rights for women? Of course, a lot of them want more rights for women, and those are the feminists I have a problem with.

Based on these two posts, especially the, tongue-in-cheek, rhetorical, last question in the video, we can glean that you don't believe that all feminists are like this and not all of them you have a problem with...just the ones who legitimately hate transgenders and men.

Given these parameters, what exactly was the point of this? Were you hoping that the people you normally disagree with on this site would identify as part of this group of feminists that have a hatred for transgendered people and men?

Can you point to anyone you've been disagreeing with that shares these views and, as a consequence, would actually find this video relevant to any discussion, either ongoing or finished?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...37 38 39 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs