Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#151New Post! Nov 14, 2017 @ 05:16:09
@Justpassing Said

Trump possibly believes the story is true.

Yes... it is possible that Trump believes the story is true.

Or... it is possible that Trump couldn't care less if the story is true but thinks that promoting the story as true is the kind of thing that that his voter base wants to hear. Sort of like the way Trump refused to acknowledge that Obama is a natural born citizen. I doubt that Trump actually doubted Obama's birth certificate.... it is more likely that Trump pretended like he didn't believe it in order to attract a particular group of voters. In fact, it would seem that virtually everything that Trump says has little or nothing to do with reality (and what he really truly believes) but instead what he wants people to believe and/or what he thinks his supporters want to hear.
Justpassing On February 03, 2021

Avoca Vic Australia, Australia
#152New Post! Nov 14, 2017 @ 05:52:31
Yes... it is possible that Trump believes the story is true.

Or... it is possible that Trump couldn't care less if the story is true but thinks that promoting the story as true is the kind of thing that that his voter base wants to hear. Sort of like the way Trump refused to acknowledge that Obama is a natural born citizen. I doubt that Trump actually doubted Obama's birth certificate.... it is more likely that Trump pretended like he didn't believe it in order to attract a particular group of voters. In fact, it would seem that virtually everything that Trump says has little or nothing to do with reality (and what he really truly believes) but instead what he wants people to believe and/or what he thinks his supporters want to hear.
Enter reply here...Yes... it is possible that Trump believes the story is true.

Could be that too.

It is a good way getting a point across. Why even I do it lol.
But I do say something like "Story goes that..."

But yeah, telling what he 'thinks' people want to hear.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs