Forums:
Entertainment

What was the name of that tv show??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Kiacar On July 27, 2017

Los Angles,
#1New Post! Jul 27, 2017 @ 21:50:19
hi. I don't remember the name of a specific tv show to which I only remember one scene of. i saw this scene, and I think I might watch the rest of the show, only I don't remember the name of it, since this is the only show I saw.

the scene goes as such: a girl (actress was British) was walking out of a hospital with a hospital gown on after having overdosed on drugs (implied later in the scene). her family is waiting for her presumerably to pick her up. she says her greetings (not quite sure how they went), and then turns around to announce the fact that she doesnt have any other clothes on (she then remarks on her bottom being "not her best feature" ). we only see that for a bit, and then she goes on to talk about how she "didn't mean to [overdose]" and she was "just having fun." she starts to get testy eyed. at the end of the scene, her family wraps her around in a towel and they proceed to board the car.

i am pretty sure that pierce brosnand was one of the family members (so much so that I remarked on that when I first saw the scene), although I am not entirely sure it was indeed him, as I looked up his tv shows and none of them looked the same. perhaps google missed one or something...

thanks for listening, and sorry for the lack of capitalization; I am on a iPhone and the text field locks me for engaging my "caps lock" at the start of each sentence, or when I accidentally hit what should be shift.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs