The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

CNN Vs. The Internet: The Meme War Has Begun!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#31New Post! Jul 15, 2017 @ 19:08:16
@Willi Said

I'm a white male independent.

So am I.

And neither genitals nor melanin levels seem to have anything to do with whether or not I agree with people.

I do confess, however, that if I see a video of a someone with the same type of genitals as me (aka a man), who seems to have the same melanin levels as I (aka a white person), and this person (aka white man) appears to be so angry or agitated that they turn bright red, I have a tendency to not want to listen to them anymore, not want to hang out with them and not want to agree with them.... on the other hand, I pretty much have the same reaction to anyone regardless of genitals and/or melanin levels.... angry screaming people lose my attention fast...

...unless they are close to me, in which case I pay a lot of attention to them until I am a safe distance away.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#32New Post! Jul 15, 2017 @ 21:04:32
@chaski Said

angry screaming people lose my attention fast...

...unless they are close to me, in which case I pay a lot of attention to them until I am a safe distance away.

ummmmmmm
a kind caring person willing to see why the anger is....
... I guess you ain't.
the angry person may be warning you about your future.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#33New Post! Jul 15, 2017 @ 21:07:21
@chaski Said

And you don't fall into this pattern of agreeing with the people that have the same genitals and/or melanin levels?

Not even slightly. As a non white male (Indigenous background), in the last election I voted for one white female independent while working on the team of another white independent female candidate, then followed that by voting for a Greek dude and a white male country bumpkin and then an assortment of independents from Communist to Christian.

Enjoy the experience chaski of speaking to one of probably 3 or 4 westerners who do not vote with their genitals.

@chaski Said
In the USA many of these people (and also some whites, females, christians, jews, asians, etc) seem to agree with each other on many, if not all, issues....even though they do not have the same genitals and/or melanin levels.

Here's a cute little chart that would suggest that in the USA one of our political parties does tend to agree with each other in line with their melanin levels' while the other political party seems to NOT agree with each other in line with their melanin levels'...

Yeah, that is a ridiculous statistic isn't it? 80% of black people vote Democrat? Still it is similar here I guess. Most black people here vote for welfare, drug addiction, incarceration, child abuse and early morbidity (or, "Labour" as it's more commonly known here). It's sad really.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#34New Post! Jul 15, 2017 @ 21:54:08
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Enjoy the experience chaski of speaking to one of probably 3 or 4 westerners who do not vote with their genitals.

You should be an American... if you looked at the chart I posted you would note that most groups in the USA don't seem to vote with everyone else who share their same genitals and/or melanin levels.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Yeah, that is a ridiculous statistic isn't it? 80% of black people vote Democrat? Still it is similar here I guess. Most black people here vote for welfare, drug addiction, incarceration, child abuse and early morbidity (or, "Labour" as it's more commonly known here). It's sad really.

Oh... you did look at the chart...well one line of it....but ignored the most of it....apparently....
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#35New Post! Jul 15, 2017 @ 22:01:14
@chaski Said

Oh... you did look at the chart...well one line of it....but ignored the most of it....apparently....

Yes, and that stat was glaring.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#36New Post! Jul 15, 2017 @ 22:10:48
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Yes, and that stat was glaring.

Was that the stat where black people where voting along the lines with with women and men of other melanin levels?

The one where blacks were voting with Asians, Jews, Hispanics and White women with post-graduate degrees...and presumably some white men (which is apparent when considering the entire chart)?

That stat?

Hmmm....seems like blacks vote with people of a variety of the genital types and/or melanin levels.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#39New Post! Jul 16, 2017 @ 02:46:37
@mrmhead Said

Was it electronic, or "pull the lever"?

With a pen.

I'm talented.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#40New Post! Jul 16, 2017 @ 21:34:04
@chaski Said

Was that the stat where black people

predominantly voted the same?

Why yes, Chaski. Yes, it was. Well spotted.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#41New Post! Jul 16, 2017 @ 21:44:39
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#42New Post! Jul 16, 2017 @ 21:48:42
@bob_the_fisherman Said

predominantly voted the same?

Right...people of different melanin levels predominantly voted the same.

Predominantly
ADVERB

Mainly; for the most part.

As opposed to say Mormons (who are predominantly white), White Evangelical Protestants (who are predominantly white), White Southerners (who are predominantly white), White men with some college or less (who are predominantly white) all apparently voting in line with their melanin levels.

I see your point.... Some white people of the same socio-economic and/or religious groups tend to vote based on their melanin levels, while most minority groups vote with a bunch of other people that don't have the same melanin levels. Thus white people should become more objective and not bound to their melanin levels.

Good point Bob.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#43New Post! Jul 16, 2017 @ 22:10:52
@chaski Said

Right...people of different melanin levels predominantly voted the same.

Predominantly
ADVERB

Mainly; for the most part.

As opposed to say Mormons (who are predominantly white), White Evangelical Protestants (who are predominantly white), White Southerners (who are predominantly white), White men with some college or less (who are predominantly white) all apparently voting in line with their melanin levels.

I see your point.... Some white people of the same socio-economic and/or religious groups tend to vote based on their melanin levels, while most minority groups vote with a bunch of other people that don't have the same melanin levels. Thus white people should become more objective and not bound to their melanin levels.

Good point Bob.

Once again you are correct. 49% of whites lean one way, which we all know is a massive majority, and 40% lean the other. 80% of black people (which we all know is a small minority) lean one way and 11% (which we all know is almost half) lean the other...

Yeah... well in your defense I believe you may have said maths isn't your strong suit.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#44New Post! Jul 16, 2017 @ 22:20:27
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Once again you are correct. 49% of whites lean one way, which we all know is a massive majority, and 40% lean the other. 80% of black people (which we all know is a small minority) lean one way and 11% (which we all know is almost half) lean the other...

Yeah... well in your defense I believe you may have said maths isn't your strong suit.

I'm wondering why you are obsessing on only the vote of "black people" when it is clearly NOT the vote of ONLY black people...

It is predominantly the vote of: black people AND asian people AND hispanic people AND jewish people AND college educated white females AND college educated white males who are not fundamentalist Christians or Mormons.

Rhetorical question, the answer is obvious.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs