Relationships

what would u do in this situation

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Jul 05, 2017 @ 23:06:48
ok me and my ex broke up like 8 or 9 years ago because he told me he was dating someone else and that he really liked her and so i got pissed off at him for cheating on me obviously and like a year after we broke up he came crawling back to me saying that he was sorry and that he wanted me back and i almost agreed to it but i just couldnt stop picturing them together in my head and so i told him no that i didnt want to and so he got pissed off and i never heard from him again until like 5 or 6 years ago i think it was when i got really depressed one night and emailed him and he emailed him back and told me he was engaged and it kinda depressed me but i just got over it
and then like 2 years ago i found out he was on facebook and so i added him as friend to get gifts for this mobile game i was playing i think it was candy crush saga or something like that and so he started talking to me on facebook and he told me he had been divorced for like 3 years and all this stuff and we would talk on there on and off until one day he asked me out and i told him no that he needed to get over his ex wife and so he stopped talking to me for like 3 weeks i think and then he just got on and he was all excited and he told me that him his ex wife got back together and that they worked things out and i was like thats great and like last week he told me she dumped him again and they were supposed to get remarried cuz he was telling me he even got her an engagement ring and proposed to her and she agreed and i think they were supposed to go to vegas and get married and then all of a sudden she changes her mind and tells him she dont wanna be with him anymore and so of course he came crawling back to me and asked me out again and so i dont know whether or not i should cuz a part of me does still have feeling for him but i dont know if he really wants to be with me or if he just wants to get back together cuz he dont wanna be alone and we have a very long history as well i have know him since i was 23 i think so like 15 years i have known him.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#2New Post! Jul 06, 2017 @ 00:42:08
Seems to me that you are either his second option or worse, just a rebound.

I'd move on from him.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Jul 06, 2017 @ 01:06:18
@Leon Said

I'd move on from him.

This
im a maplestoryadict

#4New Post! Jul 06, 2017 @ 02:22:31
oh i left out the part when i thought he had changed and then he had told me had cheated on his wife while they were still married and so i deleted him from facebook for like almost a year i think it was last year
im a maplestoryadict

#5New Post! Jul 06, 2017 @ 02:28:19
@Leon Said

I'd move on from him.

i know hes kinda pissed at me right now cuz i told him again that i am not going to go back to him as long as hes still inlove with his ex wife and that he needs to get over her before trying to move onto someone else.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#6New Post! Jul 06, 2017 @ 03:04:07
@darkangel28 Said

oh i left out the part when i thought he had changed and then he had told me had cheated on his wife while they were still married and so i deleted him from facebook for like almost a year i think it was last year

So he cheated on you, cheated on his wife, and lied to you about the latter?

Definitely move on.

If you are still considering this guy, get therapy.
im a maplestoryadict

#7New Post! Jul 06, 2017 @ 03:22:30
@Leon Said

So he cheated on you, cheated on his wife, and lied to you about the latter?

Definitely move on.

If you are still considering this guy, get therapy.

ok the thing is

do u believe in fate?

im not really for certain but i think im supposed to end up with him.

cuz i kinda had this dream along time ago i was with him in a grocery store and i was pregnant actually in the dream and i ran into somebody while i was was there im not sure who it was but he said something to them i dont remember what it was he said but i think he asked me he was the father and i said no that he wasnt but i was with him so he must know who the father is if that makes sense
lonestar On June 16, 2021

, Australia
#8New Post! Sep 06, 2017 @ 12:57:39
Haha you are truely dreaming girl! 😄
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs