Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A train crash

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 7 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 15:52:36
In a terrible accident on a dark night at a railroad crossing, a train smashed into a car and pushed it nearly four hundred yards down the track. Though no one was killed, the driver took the train company to court.
At the trial, the engineer insisted that he had given the driver ample warning by waving his lantern back and forth for nearly a minute. He even stood and convincingly demonstrated how he'd done it. The court believed his story, and the suit was dismissed.
"Congratulations," the lawyer said to the engineer when it was over. "You did superbly under cross-examination."
"Thanks," he said, "but he sure had me worried."
"How's that?" the lawyer asked.
"I was afraid he was going to ask if the damn lantern was lit!"
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 18:01:15
@rondetto Said

In a terrible accident on a dark night at a railroad crossing, a train smashed into a car and pushed it nearly four hundred yards down the track. Though no one was killed, the driver took the train company to court.
At the trial, the engineer insisted that he had given the driver ample warning by waving his lantern back and forth for nearly a minute. He even stood and convincingly demonstrated how he'd done it. The court believed his story, and the suit was dismissed.
"Congratulations," the lawyer said to the engineer when it was over. "You did superbly under cross-examination."
"Thanks," he said, "but he sure had me worried."
"How's that?" the lawyer asked.
"I was afraid he was going to ask if the damn lantern was lit!"

one by land, two by sea, and three by train goes by.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 18:06:32
Hiya Bud.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 18:08:17
@rondetto Said

Hiya Bud.

hi there!

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 18:20:31
I guess it's been in the news about all the troubles in London recently.
We've also had a heatwave here but I bet that's not been reported around the world.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 18:45:01
@rondetto Said

I guess it's been in the news about all the troubles in London recently.
We've also had a heatwave here but I bet that's not been reported around the world.

i did read little bit or notice there was an article about that you guys were having a heat wave, i don't remember how hot it is in london. there few other places in the article, i can't remember, they wrote in it.

the article think on tuesday, it talking about the usa was starting to have a heatwave in california and starting spreading though usa. which is normal somewhat, we have the states, i think last 3 or 4 years, we have the hottest drought of all time in usa history.

you want your heatwave in london to be more noticeable, especially in news, get your queen goes down to the beach, in a string bikini , and shown off her legs.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs