Forums: Entertainment:
Movies

Claiming to know what must be done

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On March 25, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Jun 12, 2017 @ 21:12:32
There are times in the movies when a character claims that he and the other person(s) know something, as if all parties involved know it's true.

For example In Batman The Dark Knight Rises, Bane says to Batman:

"We both know that I have to kill you now."

What was he basing this declaration on? Speaking for Batman as if he knew what was going through his mind is a very big deal. I'm not too sure of why Bane would say something like this. Please explain.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2017 @ 21:52:51
@Conflict Said

There are times in the movies when a character claims that he and the other person(s) know something, as if all parties involved know it's true.

What was he basing this declaration on? Speaking for Batman as if he knew what was going through his mind is a very big deal. I'm not too sure of why Bane would say something like this. Please explain.

if i remember from the movie, when bane said this quote above. it was the last final scene( i can't remember exact scene , i pretty sure. the scene when bane break bruce's back. ) bane and bruce was fighting in underground drain scene(s).

most villains in any movie scenes and inside comic books storyline's plots, that villain reveals his master plan to the hero.

bane mean that bruce will always foils his plan to take over gotham or the world. bruce let run bane's mouth to get his strength back to beat bane.
mrmhead On about 17 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Jun 13, 2017 @ 11:57:04
@Conflict Said

Making small talk before ending the game they've been playing the previous _xx_ minutes. Admitting that the challenge was fun/entertaining but all good things must come to an end.
... and then the good guy gets the upper hand and kills the villain.

I know if I'm ever in a life and death struggle and I find myself with a sword poised over my opponents heart, I'm not going to stop and have a little chat with him/her/it.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jun 13, 2017 @ 12:20:26
spider-man is one of the most famous comic book super hero makes him, different both marvel and dc universe. spidy is the best in taunting his foes.

spidy is annoying with one liners and insults keep his foes off balance, and keep his foes, angry enough to tell spidy, their plans to him, even enough to keep spidy from talking.

doc ock is the best example of spidy's foes that spidy get in his nerves. doc ock is the best deadly foes of spidy's rogue alley. because doc ock is more scientific genius than peter is.

basely, every villain must try to kill the hero, because his job. what the point of having super villain, if there is no hero to stop him or her?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs