Words

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Jun 11, 2017 @ 09:17:27
@twilitezone911 Said

been with blacks, you used the term, ' cracker ', but i really sure what the word mean, i look up the slang word, ' crack ' mean ' poor white '.

poor white mean ' crackhead ', also apply to blacks, too.

cracker could mean something to with slavery on a plantation, that a place that word came from.

blacks call me ' chief ' on and off, sometimes out of just said hi or some sort of respect. sometimes, i don't like the way they said sometimes, but it sound they disprect me. i don't get angry at them, it just make me uncomfortable. i simply try to ignore, i think they mean to be nice to me.

' chief ' mean - i think police or i don't why, it could mean indian chief. in some odd way.

One use of the term cracker is in reference to the one who cracks the whip (i.e., slave driver).

A big problem with slavery is that the slaves are not motivated to work hard. Hence the need for a cracker.

Contemporary crackers are called managers; contemporary slaves are called 'the service sector'; contemporary masters are called Capitalists.

Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#17New Post! Jun 11, 2017 @ 09:28:44
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Jun 11, 2017 @ 11:29:16
@Erimitus Said

One use of the term cracker is in reference to the one who cracks the whip (i.e., slave driver).

A big problem with slavery is that the slaves are not motivated to work hard. Hence the need for a cracker.

Contemporary crackers are called managers; contemporary slaves are called 'the service sector'; contemporary masters are called Capitalists.

actually, that make sense, hit by the whip on the back, it is a good motivator to get people to work. they had probably lousy minimum wage, back then.

you have a boss that has slaves, you need a good manger to keep your employees. you keep in line, you want to waste a good bullet on them. there is a lot of paperwork having too many graves on your plantation, you what i mean.

the whip is presenting power from who is boss, and the power. also, the whip presenting slavery, because how the black slaves were chain in the gallows of ships rowing boats in middle ages. they were whip and force to row the boat to control them, they were less animals little bit more than human beings.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs