Forums:
Politics

What if there were no leaks?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! May 20, 2017 @ 23:27:35
Trump, GOPers, and I'm sure some Dems are complaining about the leaks and that the leaks are more significant than the information released.

I DISAGREE (in most cases)

Sure, even without the leaks we'd get an indication of how f***ed up the administration is, but leaks just help us to (hopefully) get to the bottom of things quicker- aka TRANSPARENCY

Yeah, calling Comey a "nut job" is kind of petty, but what about some of the details behind Flynn, or other dirt on Trump. I think, maybe eventually, we'd hear about it - because Trump and his administration appear to be so chaotic - either Trump would tweet it, or alt-Spicer would contradict it.

But I think leaks are an essential part to ensuring transparency to the gov't.

___
On a different tangent - They're complaining about so many leaks compared to other administrations - No Other Administration has been so f***ED UP!!
It is apparent by the the tweets, and the conflicting information (alt-spicer, alt-conway, et al.) spewing out of DC, despite of the leaks.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#2New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 02:26:33
@mrmhead Said

Trump, GOPers, and I'm sure some Dems are complaining about the leaks and that the leaks are more significant than the information released.

I DISAGREE (in most cases)

Sure, even without the leaks we'd get an indication of how f***ed up the administration is, but leaks just help us to (hopefully) get to the bottom of things quicker- aka TRANSPARENCY

Yeah, calling Comey a "nut job" is kind of petty, but what about some of the details behind Flynn, or other dirt on Trump. I think, maybe eventually, we'd hear about it - because Trump and his administration appear to be so chaotic - either Trump would tweet it, or alt-Spicer would contradict it.

But I think leaks are an essential part to ensuring transparency to the gov't.

___
On a different tangent - They're complaining about so many leaks compared to other administrations - No Other Administration has been so f***ED UP!!
It is apparent by the the tweets, and the conflicting information (alt-spicer, alt-conway, et al.) spewing out of DC, despite of the leaks.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong

depends what leaks?
I worry Pence might do in private what Trump says publicly.
and still do what Trump does in private.
chaski On about 6 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 02:38:27
Let's all be honest here.

Leaks are good if they involve Obama, Hillary and the Democrats.

However, leaks that involve Trump (even if leaked by himself) are horrid national security threats and someone who is a liberal snowflake should go to jail.

Remember when Trump said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue (or Central Park or wherever it was) and no one would hold it against him?

Well apparently he thinks that the leakers are worse then his actions....Nixon probably had the same opinion.

I have friends that are livid about the leakers, but insist that Trump didn't nothing wrong.

So here is my question: If there was a leak about something that wasn't wrong, how can the leaker be bad?
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#4New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 04:39:25
@chaski Said

Let's all be honest here.

Leaks are good if they involve Obama, Hillary and the Democrats.

However, leaks that involve Trump (even if leaked by himself) are horrid national security threats and someone who is a liberal snowflake should go to jail.

Remember when Trump said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue (or Central Park or wherever it was) and no one would hold it against him?

Well apparently he thinks that the leakers are worse then his actions....Nixon probably had the same opinion.

I have friends that are livid about the leakers, but insist that Trump didn't nothing wrong.

So here is my question: If there was a leak about something that wasn't wrong, how can the leaker be bad?

If he stank. It'd be bad if he stank.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 04:51:46
you kind of wonder if the or it really doesn't matter who is in charge of our government that these leaks or other little games that democrats and republicans, and other little parties that functions in our government.

they need to play with each others to run the government, they cried " wolf " to each others, if you need to catch the wolf. but the wolf really the government.

the government's branches are accused each others, so much you wonder the enemy came face to face with government, would the government see the truth?

maybe simple, the enemy behind the mask is our government itself, but the person behind the mask is man itself.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs