Forums:
Jokes & Humor

How was I born?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 22 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 13, 2017 @ 13:48:24
A boy was assigned a paper on childbirth and asked his parents, "How was I born?"

"Well honey..." said the slightly prudish parent, "the stork brought you to us."

"Oh," said the boy. "Well, how did you and daddy get born?" he asked.

"Oh, the stork brought us too."

"Well how were grandad and grandma born?" he persisted.

"Well darling, the stork brought them too!" said the parent, by now starting to squirm a little.

Several days later, the boy handed in his paper to the teacher who read with confusion the opening sentence: "This report has been very difficult to write because there hasn't been a natural childbirth in my family for three generations."
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 13, 2017 @ 14:26:17
@rondetto Said

A boy was assigned a paper on childbirth and asked his parents, "How was I born?"

"Well honey..." said the slightly prudish parent, "the stork brought you to us."

"Oh," said the boy. "Well, how did you and daddy get born?" he asked.

"Oh, the stork brought us too."

"Well how were grandad and grandma born?" he persisted.

"Well darling, the stork brought them too!" said the parent, by now starting to squirm a little.

Several days later, the boy handed in his paper to the teacher who read with confusion the opening sentence: "This report has been very difficult to write because there hasn't been a natural childbirth in my family for three generations."

my mother had all of us in my family in natural childbirth. my mother had four of us.

in the delivery room, my father had his catcher's uniform ready to my brother in his catcher's mitt to catch him. my mother popped out my brother.

my brother was the first of us. my brother was ball, he my mom pitched too high and my brother flew out the window behind my father. my brother flew into the trash truck that backing out the hospital's parking lot.

it took my father almost twenty minutes to catch up to trash truck on foot. then he got my brother back.

my father got better with my sisters, my oldest sister flew out of mama and smacked into the hospital wall in the face. my sister had twenty plastic surgery for her face, at least, neighborhood dogs stop barking at her.

my father got better with my sister, she popped out. my father caught my sister, but he was surprise, he dropped on the floor on head. it took years later before my sister stop eating grapes off the wallpapers in our house.

when i came out, my mother was practicing more with her deliver with me. my mother popped me out, and my father caught me really good.

what i can said, about my father, one out of four, not bad!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs