#152New Post! Jun 12, 2017 @ 23:24:27
@Elijah Said

repent the Lord is coming back

I repent!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#153New Post! Jun 12, 2017 @ 23:32:27
Trump's staff seem to think the lord as already come back.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said about Trump: "We thank you for the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda."
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#154New Post! Jun 13, 2017 @ 11:46:41
@chaski Said

Trump's staff seem to think the lord as already come back.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said about Trump: "We thank you for the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda."

I saw that s*** ...I almost vomited on my keyboard.

I didn't count. Were there 12 disciples cabinet members at the table?
Elijah On June 23, 2017

La Follette, Tennessee
#155New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 19:07:28
God loves you

NE, Ohio
#156New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 19:40:28
@Elijah Said

God loves you

The story goes that god loves everybody.
So I'm nuttin' special ... just like everybody else... priests, mothers, children, lawyers, politicians, liars, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and ... You!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#157New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 20:38:11
i heard god love everybody on alternative tuesday, not you, the left of third of the back row of on the waiting list to go in heaven. you know who you are, the devil told you, " damn you uglllly! " you have paid extra with 20 at hell's gate get in. the third of the week, fifteen of the month. brutus, you stabbed at mcdonalds, eating burger king's whopper. your wife still see that you can produces a whopper. most of the wives of in your neighborhood, you walked by their house, screamed out, calling you, " whimpy,whimpy ! " god love everyone that anyone isn't ten minutes late for a movie, god know what happen during the movie, you miss. you don't what happen. god think that line is funny, god, you need as a sense of humor, buster! god still looking for a real fork in the fork in the road. god told me that there never been a cow jump over the moon, he told me, a frog almost made a jump over the moon with a pogo stick. he missed landed in a big dipper.remember, god tell everybody, he love everyone. obviously, god has no taste.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#158New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 21:13:47
men - you ever wonder when you were young, you played the card game, " old maid ". you got stuck being old maid in the game. of course, you never actually become an old maid in your life.

the question is, you wonder is god is waiting for you to die, so he turn you into an old maid in heaven?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#159New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 22:16:24
@Elijah Said

God loves you

So where exactly in the bible does God tell us that he loves us?

Please don't quote the New Testament. It is not John 3:16. That quote is John talking to us, NOT God talking to us. In fact, it is nowhere in the New Testament, so don't bother quoting the New Testament. The New Testament passages that discuss God's love are all from the perspective of the authors of the text, who are all human...not God. And, they are not actually quoting God in telling us that god loves us. They are presenting their opinion.

So, New Testament quotes are not the answer to my question.

Again...repeating my question: Where exactly in the bible does God tell us that he loves us?

In a number of Old Testament passages "we" are told of the nature of God's love. But, again, that is not the same thing as God telling us that he loves us.

I'll give you a starting point, in case it helps: In Isaiah 54, "he", God, almost tells us that he loves us...sort of...

(Note: For this discussion I will not argue the fact that Isaiah did not actually write anything beyond Chapter 39, if he wrote those 1 through 39.)

So, again, repeating... the question is about
> in the Bible
> where in the bible
> God
> not other humans
> actually states
> that he loves "us"

Again, It is not in the New Testament, though you should feel free to read it, study it, search it....

So...can you answer the question?

NE, Ohio
#160New Post! Jun 24, 2017 @ 02:22:00
@chaski Said

So where exactly in the bible does God tell us that he loves us?

Please don't quote the New Testament. It is not John 3:16. That quote is John talking to us, NOT God talking to us. In fact, it is nowhere in the New Testament, so don't bother quoting the New Testament. The New Testament passages that discuss God's love are all from the perspective of the authors of the text, who are all human...not God. And, they are not actually quoting God in telling us that god loves us. They are presenting their opinion.

So, New Testament quotes are not the answer to my question.

Again...repeating my question: Where exactly in the bible does God tell us that he loves us?

In a number of Old Testament passages "we" are told of the nature of God's love. But, again, that is not the same thing as God telling us that he loves us.

I'll give you a starting point, in case it helps: In Isaiah 54, "he", God, almost tells us that he loves us...sort of...

(Note: For this discussion I will not argue the fact that Isaiah did not actually write anything beyond Chapter 39, if he wrote those 1 through 39.)

So, again, repeating... the question is about
> in the Bible
> where in the bible
> God
> not other humans
> actually states
> that he loves "us"

Again, It is not in the New Testament, though you should feel free to read it, study it, search it....

So...can you answer the question?

Now Chaski ... He doesn't have to say he loves us. He shows it through his actions!
(note: I'm not a scholar, this is just a layman's interpretation of what I've picked up here and there)

Flooding the Earth killing nearly everyone and every living thing.
Raining fire and brimstone on a city or two because they were behaving badly.
Threatening us with eternity in hell if we misbehave
Promising 7 plagues to test our love

..ya know, kinda like dad!

---
BTW, wasn't there an angel that came down from Heaven to protect man from god's "love"?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#161New Post! Jun 24, 2017 @ 02:57:14
i was wonder about if god will spoke to people, like moses or noah. when i get impressing through tv movies and movies that god never spoke back to jesus at all. when jesus was alive.

i always thought god was telepathy. it would explain why god never talks to people. he speaks to in our minds telepathically. people said god never speak to them loudly to them that someone could hear.

not that it matters, if how god can communicate us. it would explain how moses and noah communicates with god. is there any true facts that people around noah and moses actually hear god spoke to them?
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#162New Post! Jun 24, 2017 @ 17:07:22
@Erimitus Said

There is an new doll replacing tickle me Elmo. It is called fondle me Elmo.

Teaching children all the wrong lessons, but I couldn't help myself. I laughed.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs