Forums:
Art & Literature

What Do you Think?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
dankyinblue On April 05, 2017

Belmont, North Carolina
#1New Post! Apr 05, 2017 @ 04:30:11
What Do you Think about a 4th grade classroom making 1 art thus far this year and it be an age progression black and white of each student without getting permission from home ? and the permission is secondary concern of mine. Are teachers doing more than they should in your opinion. My reasons surround religion thoughts about god, perfection. Healthwise should parents expect the children to make big bucks to keep up with the prices of youth serums? Is the environment contaminated from power plants? How thoroughly do the children need to think about choosing what to write about a hundred years ago. Medically, is the chance to develop skin cancers increasing? Why and how does a fourth grader benefit from writing about what he or she done a 100 years ago and lastly what will he or she do the next 100 years. They've not even written a book report on a president and most work are printed sheets with 8 font. I think it is the whole area cause it is mostly newby in recent years from other states moving in and retired people who successfully invested well prior to retiring or becoming elderly, and the school system is taking our middle school out of the city and actually building a new one in the neighboring town. I'm just flabbergasted about this already done activity when there isn't anything brought home now as it is.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs