The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Gender Issues

VP Pence good ol boy chauvinism is "honorable" mysogny!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Apr 01, 2017 @ 22:56:36
2002 interview with The Hill, in which then-Rep. Pence said that he “never eats alone with a woman other than his wife,” and won’t attend events where alcohol is served unless she’s there too.
What clowns we have masquarading as leaders in the White House.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 01:50:21
@shinobinoz Said

2002 interview with The Hill, in which then-Rep. Pence said that he “never eats alone with a woman other than his wife,” and won’t attend events where alcohol is served unless she’s there too.

I (as usual) am not understanding.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 01:58:25
@Erimitus Said

I (as usual) am not understanding.

i agree with you. who's cares pene doesn't dine with another woman. so eat with his wife.

pene doing out of religion reasons, not that like his wife would be jealous.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 03:04:16
@twilitezone911 Said

i agree with you. who's cares pene doesn't dine with another woman. so eat with his wife.

pene doing out of religion reasons, not that like his wife would be jealous.

This prevents women being allowed normal business & political relationships. It favors good ol boy cronyism & excludes women from having a chance at promotion. It also shows a very severe character flaw in such "religious" zealots that they obviously are unable to control themselves in the absence of their wife when in the presence of another female. Sets up the "grab them by their pussy" mindset.

Clearer? It most definitely is not harmless causing damage that most males seem unable to comprehend. It most likely will be casually discarded from most masculine minds sadly.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#5New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 03:38:48
I had a meal alone with my equivalent of a CEO when he came on board.

Made a huge difference in "raising my profile" in the organization and getting name recognition when it came to getting assigned to committees.

I mean, I still have to be good at my job, but being a face and personality recognized is better than a name on an org chart.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 03:56:10
@shinobinoz Said

This prevents women being allowed normal business & political relationships. It favors good ol boy cronyism & excludes women from having a chance at promotion. It also shows a very severe character flaw in such "religious" zealots that they obviously are unable to control themselves in the absence of their wife when in the presence of another female. Sets up the "grab them by their pussy" mindset.

Clearer? It most definitely is not harmless causing damage that most males seem unable to comprehend. It most likely will be casually discarded from most masculine minds sadly.

of course, the republican party is old boys, because they think if the try new things are doing right things. they get a dollar from it, they will get anything out of it.

pene, i am not sure if he is rich. his family look like this attitude seem like old south rich like own plantation.

" good old boy systrom " be a old south gentlemen that what i got by this behavior. yes, chauvinism , and some women admire and respect by mike and wish they were mrs. pene.

with mike probably was brought up this way by his parents.

you remember what you see more appearance in his behavior. it is somewhat unusally, but i am really surprise by this all.

you can see mike and the republican party aren't act that normally dealing with hug embarrassing by bozo.

what we are seeing mike and the others try protect them and try the republican party in the act, bozo is literally try destorying the republican party, and something bozo was create a new party that he control and name after himself.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#7New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 04:49:27
@DiscordTiger Said

I had a meal alone with my equivalent of a CEO when he came on board.

Made a huge difference in "raising my profile" in the organization and getting name recognition when it came to getting assigned to committees.

I mean, I still have to be good at my job, but being a face and personality recognized is better than a name on an org chart.

Kind of like Fred Astaire getting all the credit for being such a damn fine dancer when Ginger Rogers did the same thing backwards........ and in heels!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#8New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 04:54:44
@shinobinoz Said

If: Pence never eats alone with a woman other than his wife

And: It is necessary to eat alone with another person in order to have normal business and political relationships

then: Pence prevents woman from being allowed normal business and political relationships.

Is that correct??

I have not read the article. I will read it later. Right now I have a very important nap to take.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 05:30:15
@Erimitus Said

If: Pence never eats alone with a woman other than his wife

And: It is necessary to eat alone with another person in order to have normal business and political relationships

then: Pence prevents woman from being allowed normal business and political relationships.

Is that correct??

I have not read the article. I will read it later. Right now I have a very important nap to take.

That is only part of it. It separates the sexes because it is about sexual hang-ups. It prevents freedom & advancement of women. Much like other cultures around the world ennit?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs