Government seeks designs for 'physically imposing' border wall

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 19:55:33
Government seeks designs for 'physically imposing' border wall

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/18/politics/trump-border-wall-specifications/index.html

"The wall design shall be physically imposing in height"... Impossible to climb and 'aesthetically pleasing'

I'm submitting my idea.

...but with places on each side for Taco Trucks, Putt Putt Golf, some hotels, trailer camp sites, and maybe a theme park with super fast roller coaster rides that are high enough to see across the boarder.

It should be named: The Great Taco Curtain.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 20:53:23
I you
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#3New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 20:56:27
The Mexicans aren't going to climb any wall. They will dig under it.

But whatever.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 21:46:18
I vote for chaski's design and that it be made from adobes with out any type of plaster or weatherization . That way it will have the properties we have come to expect from something the government wastes our tax dollars on .
For 20 billion dollars we will have a wall that with any luck and some wet years, will last about as long as Trump does.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#5New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 21:51:43
Even adobe with weatherization, still would not be totally effective. Moving a window from one side of the room to the other was a day project for my great grandmother.

I'm sure any day laborer could manage cuting a hole through it faster. Probably even patch it up from the other side and still make good time crossing.

Much better time than it takes me to cross the f***ing river in rush hour traffic.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#6New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 23:10:09
Great. Now I've got the Raisins episode of Clone High stuck in my head.

*Trump stands on top of a 'large, imposing' wall wearing a solid gold crown that's been made nigh-indestructible after being treated with a mixture of shredded tax returns, bald eagle oil and the tears of starving immigrant children. He's holding a 20 foot whip made of'human leather.' Every time it cracks, lightning strikes down on the poor Mexicans being forced to build the wall, and pay for it.*

Trump: "I'm building a f-eeeennnnce... It's our last de-feeeennnnce... Muslims will be past-tense and I'll stop all immi-grants, build it hiiii-gher... *CRACK-THOOM!!!* Build it hiiii-iiii-gher-er-er... *CRACK-BOOM!!!* Build it hiii-ghhh-errrrer-errr-rer-rer-rer-rererr....."

*Trump's eyes roll into the back of his head and his jaw wrenches open with a sickening snap. His fingers deform into twisted claws, his hair catches fire and glows with an unholy black aura and blood starts trickling out of his eyes.*

Trump: *Does a longer, more demonic-sounding version of Sweet Tooth's laugh.*

white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 23:26:06
@DiscordTiger Said

Even adobe with weatherization, still would not be totally effective. Moving a window from one side of the room to the other was a day project for my great grandmother.

I'm sure any day laborer could manage cuting a hole through it faster. Probably even patch it up from the other side and still make good time crossing.

Much better time than it takes me to cross the f***ing river in rush hour traffic.

Probably any day laborer's kid could get it done .
Now if we native Southwestern folks keep that type of info under our hats , maybe no one will be the smarter for it.
And since IMO the wall, if built will go down in history as one of biggest waste of tax dollars in our countries history . It's my fantasy that trump will be a one term president if that , and like I said , with any luck and a few wet years trump and his wall will be a thing of the past sooner then later.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs