Forums: Health & Fitness:
Mental Health

Abuse

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
lumincrux On March 16, 2017

, Washington
#1New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 16:27:02
I was abused at a young age at skagit discovery sedrwoolley wa, i watched the containment of a six year old little girl they pinned her to the wall and put their knee into her back and accused her of struggling with tears in her eyes she said 'im not struggling' and they pressed their knee harder and harder into her back and accused her of struggling until she knocked out like a rag doll and then they dangled her from her arms and patted her on the back and said 'they're we go' and dropped her off in a cold and dark seclusion room like an animal. One time one of the staff was shoving a student into the ground and shouting at him 'come on, get up, get up now' and was just pushing him into the ground over an over then the police were called and the child was taken away and never seen again.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 17:29:59
Those are some pretty serious accusations. Not to discredit what you may have experienced or anything, but that's really messed up if that happened. Have you contacted anyone who works for the Washington State Education board or the police? Even though this stuff happened back when you were younger, the people who were responsible could still be alive and therefore punished for what they did.

Don't just sweep this under the rug. Contact the police, or the education board and bring this up with them. If the accused actually still work at that school, then stuff like that might still be happening. I hope you get this sorted out.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#3New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 10:40:28
It's crazy to me how often these stories happen. Lumincrux do you think this still goes on there? If so, your voice and experience is your best tool to stop this kind of cycle from repeating. Have you reached out to a therapist? Speaking to someone about this may help you find closure. It won't delete the memories, I doubt anything or anyone can do that but talking about it can help you sort through it. I sincerely wish you the best
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 10:58:25
Abuse (bullying) is a manifestation of the will to power.

The strong abuse the weak. That is the natural order of things.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 11:53:31
Abraxas
More Abuse

I thought I read/heard that this place, along with many others, is owned/run by the same company that runs many federal prisons.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 12:11:55
Apparently other concur!
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#7New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 14:00:14

OMG those reviews! How does this place even exist anymore???
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 18:08:19
@lumincrux Said

I was abused at a young age at skagit discovery sedrwoolley wa, i watched the containment of a six year old little girl they pinned her to the wall and put their knee into her back and accused her of struggling with tears in her eyes she said 'im not struggling' and they pressed their knee harder and harder into her back and accused her of struggling until she knocked out like a rag doll and then they dangled her from her arms and patted her on the back and said 'they're we go' and dropped her off in a cold and dark seclusion room like an animal. One time one of the staff was shoving a student into the ground and shouting at him 'come on, get up, get up now' and was just pushing him into the ground over an over then the police were called and the child was taken away and never seen again.

I didn't bother to look at your profile to see what age you now , because your age now shouldn't stop you from finding the help you need to start dealing with your childhood experiences. Take it from one who also experienced abuse as a young child you do need to find a trained professional to help you heal from the scars and memories you carry with you .
Good luck .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 04:46:59

i first read what you posted it, i thinking the recent tv commercials about the dogs getting abuse. they found abandoned empty dog kennels locked in cages. they starving death, with lack of food in them. striving to death. it is sad and sick to watch these dogs or surviving.

you are every watched " criminal mind " on tv, and other tv cop shows. they showing " human trafficking " , " sick serial rapists " " parent chick abuse ", and " serial killings victims ".

how kids abuse other kids, just because they can wonder. you wonder if if you bring up a child in this kind of world?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs