The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
College Life

College students love to smoke hand rolled joint or not?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#16New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 00:11:11
@hopes Said

at least he was washing it. I knew people who seldom emptied the water. I agree it was totally excessive if she wasn't even using it.

In a related story, back when I was in Grade 9, there was an annual Grade 10 camping trip that would happen every year, but because of the Grade 10's from that year, we almost lost out on the trip the following year! What happened? Some of the kids were caught smoking weed. Specifically a joint. Singular.

Thankfully, we have awesome teachers who came to the defense of us by pointing out that it made no sense to essentially punish us the lower grade by cancelling next year's camp. So instead the kids who were caught had to miss out on a few games for whatever sport they were on and I think the one kid who was doing a play didn't really get punished except for a 3 day suspension because the Drama teachers didn't really care about weed. A lot of teachers didn't actually, because they remember being kids and doing stuff like that, but they mentioned not to do it during or before school.
hopes On June 18, 2017

Crawley, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 00:23:33
that's craziness but I agree that schools should definitely have a zero-policy on drugs. once I started smoking my grades really went downhill obviously. I missed out on school trips then I lost interest with everything happening in my life. never really been on a trip since
LucyRYO On March 17, 2017

Los Angeles, California
#18New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 07:07:35
@mrmhead Said

While in college, on special occasions, one guy I knew would break out the Grass Mask.

why would he do that?
LucyRYO On March 17, 2017

Los Angeles, California
#19New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 07:12:02
@white_swan53 Said

Back a few decades ago when I was a pot head , I kept a journal and there were times I would write several pages as in 8 or 10 pages at a time while stoned. so I don't find it strange that some one can type a few lines while partaking .

thank u for standing on my side man
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#20New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 11:57:05
@psycoskunk Said

It's probably 'drugs=bad. Period.' That's usually the case with those 'no nonsense' policies in schools.

She wasn't even washing it. Her brother was rinsing out the old water and refilling it. She was doing a selfie with her two friends and it just happened to be in the top corner of the picture.

As smart as she is , i'm betting it's a lesson learned . to always make sure of what's gonna be showing up in a the frame of any photo she will be taking in the future
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#21New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 18:24:18
@white_swan53 Said

As smart as she is , i'm betting it's a lesson learned . to always make sure of what's gonna be showing up in a the frame of any photo she will be taking in the future

For sure. She double-checks her surroundings before either her or her friends take any photo.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#22New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 00:14:25
I would so hate to be in college (or HS) these days ....

And Lucy (and others) Stay away from the fake s***!
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#23New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 02:16:21
@mrmhead Said

I would so hate to be in college (or HS) these days ....

And Lucy (and others) Stay away from the fake s***!

Me too.

Every generation has their time of growing up and questionable decisions. At least when it was my turn everything wasn't documented and put out in the clouds.

We had to do things the hard way like using Polaroids and 1 hour developing places the pick up the prints in big sunglasses and a hat.

It was more satisfying to burn s*** than hit delete.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#24New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 02:28:55
What about people who didn't go to college... do they love to smoke hand rolled joints or not?

And high school dropouts....do they love to smoke hand rolled joints or not?

Of course we all know that super intelligent crime detectives refer pipes.

n/a, New Mexico
#25New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 09:04:44
@LucyRYO Said

Well, now that you mention it. I was sitting when I said that . And it really wasn't about sides or even you,it was me saying it doesn't surprise me that you can type while smoking because ,,,,,,
but oh well, you're welcome .

n/a, New Mexico
#26New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 09:14:45
@LucyRYO Said

Well, now that you mention it. I was sitting when I said that . And it really wasn't about sides or even you,it was me saying it doesn't surprise me that you can type while smoking because ,,,,,,
but oh well, you're welcome .
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#27New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 12:13:44
@DiscordTiger Said

Me too.

Every generation has their time of growing up and questionable decisions. At least when it was my turn everything wasn't documented and put out in the clouds.

We had to do things the hard way like using Polaroids and 1 hour developing places the pick up the prints in big sunglasses and a hat.

It was more satisfying to burn s*** than hit delete.

And slamming down phones!!
Such a wonderful effect in the old days!
... with that slight lingering ring of the bells
(the young'ens are probably scratching their heads ... bells in phones? Whaaat?)

Nowadays, all you get is a shattered screen.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs