Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Feb 08, 2017 @ 20:09:10
@Erimitus Said

Whatever floats your boat

This is a serious topic for LC and I apologize.

yes, I know it is a serious topic. since, the procedure has been done on men yet. it is academic.

little humor always been throw in these serious topics, to keep down stress of people, who get upset up over member's comments.

it is hard to not to laugh at the photo of monkeys, who look like they just got their balls cut off.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#17New Post! Feb 08, 2017 @ 21:05:41
@LuckyCharms Said

clicky clicky

Men, are you interested?

@twilitezone911 Said

yes, I know it is a serious topic. since, the procedure has been done on men yet. it is academic.

little humor always been throw in these serious topics, to keep down stress of people, who get upset up over member's comments.

it is hard to not to laugh at the photo of monkeys, who look like they just got their balls cut off.

Chuckle
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#18New Post! Feb 08, 2017 @ 21:14:19
I don't mind a bit of kidding around. But what I do find funny is that so many men are so squeamish about it. Medically, it's not like it would be a big deal - a topical is probably applied and you'd feel nothing or close to nothing.

Women get IUD's inserted, take pills that mess with their hormones and bodies, have things inserted under their skin.

I find it... very... odd that so many men are so weird about this.

I would think that as a man, with a simple procedure, to gain complete control of and eliminate the risk of unplanned impregnation, that you would jump at the chance. I think that if I were a man I'd be seriously cheering something like this on. Unless ya'll like that the condom is really your only choice...?

#19New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 00:27:45
@LuckyCharms Said

I don't mind a bit of kidding around. But what I do find funny is that so many men are so squeamish about it. Medically, it's not like it would be a big deal - a topical is probably applied and you'd feel nothing or close to nothing.

Women get IUD's inserted, take pills that mess with their hormones and bodies, have things inserted under their skin.

I would think that as a man, with a simple procedure, to gain complete control of and eliminate the risk of unplanned impregnation, that you would jump at the chance. I think that if I were a man I'd be seriously cheering something like this on. Unless ya'll like that the condom is really your only choice...?

do you know what they call people who use condoms for birth control?
Magically Delicious

#20New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 00:36:01
@Erimitus Said

do you know what they call people who use condoms for birth control?

Parents?

#21New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 00:46:30
@LuckyCharms Said

ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch

We should try it on TZ first to see if it is safe.

My libitic proclivities have been mercifully attenuated thanks to age and our friends at Pfizer. There is no one that I am likely to inseminate.

When I was sexually active we always -Always- discussed before coitus what we would do if pregnancy were to result. Always. Not every time but every person. There really weren't that many partners. I am monogamous by nature. I call that informed consent. Everyone involved knew where babies come from and consented to coitus.

Personally I believe that baby having is woman's work (and I know this sounds like a cop-out) but the decisions are the woman's responsibility. The man's responsibility is to support whatever it is that the woman decides. Not everyone feels this way but ...but this is something that should be discussed before coitus.

Standing next to the toilet chanting please be blue is not support.

I never read these long posts but I do tend to write them. Anyway, here comes the however.. However if the woman decides to keep the baby and she is smoking and drinking and using drugs and not getting prenatal care. Then, she is harming both herself and her baby. And ...and I do not believe she is competent. This is something to be discussed BEFORE.

#22New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 00:46:49
@LuckyCharms Said

Parents?

Yeah....
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#23New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 01:09:38
@Erimitus Said

ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch

My libitic proclivities have been mercifully attenuated thanks to age and our friends at Pfizer. There is no one that I am likely to inseminate.

When I was sexually active we always -Always- discussed before coitus what we would do if pregnancy were to result. Always. Not every time but every person. There really weren't that many partners. I am monogamous by nature. I call that informed consent. Everyone involved knew where babies come from and consented to coitus.

Personally I believe that baby having is woman's work (and I know this sounds like a cop-out) but the decisions are the woman's responsibility. The man's responsibility is to support whatever it is that the woman decides. Not everyone feels this way but ...but this is something that should be discussed before coitus.

I never read these long posts but I do tend to write them. Anyway, here comes the however.. However if the woman decides to keep the baby and she is smoking and drinking and using drugs and not getting prenatal care. Then, she is harming both herself and her baby. And ...and I do not believe she is competent. This is something to be discussed BEFORE.

e - last your sex activity, when the dinosaurs roam! after that you probably kill them off by sexually prowess, and that fact, the dinosaurs move slower than you did back then. probably didn't help the dinosaurs survive, either.

I don't think put a condom on me first, isn't that safe approach.

I put one over my heard once, i almost suffocated.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#24New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 02:07:00
@LuckyCharms Said

@Erimitus Said

ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch

It would protect against pregnancy but not against disease.
Disease was enough for me to not have to have the baby discussion.

I could see it useful for monogamous couples, but dangerous for man-sluts.

I agree that consequences should be discussed and agreed upon beforehand ... but we all know that doesn't happen often enough

#25New Post! Feb 09, 2017 @ 02:16:05
@mrmhead Said

It would protect against pregnancy but not against disease.
Disease was enough for me to not have to have the baby discussion.

I could see it useful for monogamous couples, but dangerous for man-sluts.

I agree that consequences should be discussed and agreed upon beforehand ... but we all know that doesn't happen often enough

What is and what should be are seldom the same.

I have heard it argued that that which is is exactly perfect at being that which it is. (i.e., if it is it is as it should be)

God knows what HE is doing. Yes HE. Mother Earth Father in heaven.
lyconium On August 10, 2021

, Florida
#26New Post! Feb 13, 2017 @ 05:28:27
So if it is safer and quicker than a vasectomy, is it reversible? It may be a good go to for pregnancy prevention, but you still have to worry about other things in the long run. What use is a fool proof contraceptive if your willy falls off with some kind of rotting VD.
Magically Delicious

#27New Post! Feb 13, 2017 @ 06:27:53
There is no single fool proof method for birth control or STI transmission except abstinence.

Women accept these realities with birth control. Men will have to as well. We do not live in a perfect world.

#28New Post! Feb 14, 2017 @ 03:23:36
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#29New Post! Feb 15, 2017 @ 05:24:09
@Erimitus Said

A injection in the testacies...

Don't worry about it. All you'll feel is a little prick.

Women have been experiencing this for millennia.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#30New Post! Feb 18, 2017 @ 04:47:33
"Condoms are for sailors baby."

Austin Powers.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs