6 People Dead in Quebec Mosque Shooting

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Jan 30, 2017 @ 19:47:24
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/30/trudeau-faces-challenging-times-after-quebec-city-attack-and-chaos-in-us.html

Quebec Mosque Shooting

@TheStar. com Said
Speaking directly to the more than 1 million Canadians of Muslim faith for whom he said Canada is “home,” Trudeau said, “We are with you, 36 million hearts are breaking with yours. You enrich our shared country in immeasurable ways.”

“This is a terrorist act against Canada and against all Canadians.”

Despite the fact that there were initially two suspects, only one of them is being charged for the attack. The other man couldn't go through with it and ended up calling the police on himself, then waited for them to arrest him.

@MontrealGazette. com Said
One of the men was arrested at the scene, while a second called 911 himself and was arrested around 9 p.m., just over an hour after the first 911 calls came in at 7:55 p.m., police said Monday morning during a news conference involving the Sûreté du Québec, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Quebec City police and Montreal police.

Quebec City police Insp. Denis Turcotte said the man who called 911 waited for officers to arrest him not long after the shooting at the Centre Culturel Islamique de Quebec in Quebec City’s Ste-Foy neighbourhood.

“He was armed and spoke to us about his acts,” said Turcotte. “He seemed to want to co-operate….The suspect said he was waiting for the police to arrive.”

I'm... at a loss. I just don't know anymore. s***'s going crazy all over the world, it's only getting worse and it won't get any better, especially when there are people that're so adamant about their hatred for one another and are so unapologetic about it.

I witnessed an argument on the bus a few weeks ago where a young black man and his Native girlfriend were just getting on the bus and I guess his girlfriend's purse bumped into a guy sitting on the bus. She said 'sorry about that' and then the guy just went off on her, calling her every nasty name in the book (f***ing slut, c***, chug, etc..) and he gets up in her face as if he's going to hit her. Now her boyfriend who's a lot smaller than this guy had to step in and basically tell him off, even though you could tell that her boyfriend was usually non-confrontational, but he started yelling in the dude's face, who responded by calling him a 'retarded f***ing nigger,' which lead to fists flying on the bus, a bunch of people got involved, she was freaking out and the driver had to pull over and kick everyone out.

The messed up part was that the guy they bumped into was sober. Usually in instances like this, someone's drunk or coming down from some drugs or whatever, but this guy showed no signs of inebriation. He was just an ignorant, racist f***. Just like the guy who shot up the mosque in Quebec. Just like the kid who killed those people in Charleston. Just like the guys in Texas who beat an Iraqi man to death just because he had never seen snow before and was recording it falling outside his own house.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Jan 30, 2017 @ 21:31:30
Oh look. Another horrific act of violence.

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/1/4/tfs_f61520ec527d.gif">
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Jan 30, 2017 @ 23:11:07
The 1st news story that I saw on this story this morning noted that one of the shooters was ...from Morocco.

I guess that wasn't true.

Funky-Footed Skunk

#4New Post! Jan 31, 2017 @ 05:07:39
@LuckyCharms Said

Oh look. Another horrific act of violence.

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/1/4/tfs_f61520ec527d.gif">

Sadly won't be the last, but now that a certain someone's in office now, I fear that attacks like these are going to become more and more frequent, and not just in the States.

@chaski Said

The 1st news story that I saw on this story this morning noted that one of the shooters was ...from Morocco.

I guess that wasn't true.

Weird. The person who was charged was apparently a white French-Canadian male who was inspired by extreme right-wing French nationalists and (surprise surprise) was an avid Trump supporter who hated immigrants, especially Muslims.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#5New Post! Jan 31, 2017 @ 05:18:27
Oh cool. President f***tard is claiming that the attack in Quebec justifies his own policies that he's implementing...

... except the attack was carried out against Muslims and not by them, and by someone who was born in Canada and didn't immigrate there!

The White House just cited the Quebec mosque attack to justify Trump's policies

Yeah, people are still mourning the loss of their loved ones after a horrific attack not even 24 hours ago, but no... it's fine. If people weren't being detained in airports it could've been a lot worse. It could've happened to the States, and we wouldn't want that, would we? So thank your lucky stars that Grand Wizard Trump had the foresight to bar an entire religious group from entering "his" country. Because otherwise, it would've been American Muslims who were gunned down instead, who ironically would've probably been deported after their wounds were just starting to scab over.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Jan 31, 2017 @ 12:55:58
@psycoskunk Said

Oh cool. President f***tard is claiming that the attack in Quebec justifies his own policies that he's implementing...

... except the attack was carried out against Muslims and not by them, and by someone who was born in Canada and didn't immigrate there!

The White House just cited the Quebec mosque attack to justify Trump's policies

Yeah, people are still mourning the loss of their loved ones after a horrific attack not even 24 hours ago, but no... it's fine. If people weren't being detained in airports it could've been a lot worse. It could've happened to the States, and we wouldn't want that, would we? So thank your lucky stars that Grand Wizard Trump had the foresight to bar an entire religious group from entering "his" country. Because otherwise, it would've been American Muslims who were gunned down instead, who ironically would've probably been deported after their wounds were just starting to scab over.

“We condemn this attack in the strongest possible terms. It’s a terrible reminder of why we must remain vigilant, and why the president is taking steps to be proactive, rather than reactive, when it comes to our nation’s safety and security,” press secretary Sean Spicer said at his daily briefing on Monday.

Alt-Spicer has lost all credibility (at least with me). Starting from day one, about the inauguration crowds, he has shown time and again that he is just a puppet - Trumps hand up his @$$, moving his lips for him.

I don't know, is that what an Alt-Press Secretary is supposed to do - just be a Yes man and not think for themselves, and simply regurgitate what the Pres tells him to?

I was holding my comments - wondering if this were "Trump inspired", hoping it wasn't.

I can understand your anxiety in the OP - when s*** like this hits close to home, it seems the whole world has gone crazy ... and you may not be too far off.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Jan 31, 2017 @ 16:29:22
@psycoskunk Said

Weird. The person who was charged was apparently a white French-Canadian male who was inspired by extreme right-wing French nationalists and (surprise surprise) was an avid Trump supporter who hated immigrants, especially Muslims.

Yes, and was "...known to many activists in Quebec for taking nationalist, pro-Le Pen and anti-feminist positions at Laval University and on social media.."

Hmmmm.....

I wonder how many feminists (aka Feminazi) have killed people in mass shootings?
mousebox On February 04, 2022

Tickle Harbour, Canada
#9New Post! Feb 04, 2017 @ 14:37:18
Ignorance is not Bliss.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Feb 04, 2017 @ 18:52:35
Damnit folks! Would you please stop interrupting my alternative fact news!!!!!!!!
badger2 On February 07, 2017

Madison, Wisconsin
#11New Post! Feb 06, 2017 @ 15:19:54
Vnutrennie amerikanskie kornevishcha: ataka mecheti Kvebec: Bissonette eto imia Lakota, i risk vreditel'stvo k truboprovodu ozera.
Internal American rhizome: Quebec mosque attack: Bissonette is a Lakota name, and the risk is sabotage to the Lake Superior pipeline.

Shariat 'put k vode.'
Sharia 'path to water.'

This has been placed in the Standing Rock Protest file. Pedro and Jeanette Bissonette were murdered members of AIM, linking to Anna Mae Pictou-Aquash at the Red Schoolhouse in Minneapolis, as well as the U.S. census for the Somali population in Minneapolis as early as the year of the Iranian Revolution: 1979.

Madison, Wisconsin
#12New Post! Feb 06, 2017 @ 15:36:46
Islamochristiana Morphing

The Moroccan link is the Bush-Obama-Clinton-ISIS link to Low Gap, North Carolina for the Eagles of Death Metal and Abaaoud. French bataclan 'stuff.' Not far away, Mount Airy is an interesting link to Siamese twins. Theo and the State Agent ride again: the Journal, Islamochristiana was founded in 1975.

Madison, Wisconsin
#13New Post! Feb 07, 2017 @ 01:04:40
In a matter of hours, the Great Lakes could join California in the Problematics file. The vulnerability of the pipeline can be seen here in the video "Secret at the Bottom of the Great Lakes."

Biketheline.org
https://www.biketheline.org

Madison, Wisconsin
#14New Post! Feb 07, 2017 @ 01:59:17
mrmhead, however, reveals the schizus on another thread, warning the prisoners of how they should be more interested in Lady Gaga's rump.

No bout-a doubt it, it's about flows, though here we show where xianity is afraid to go back to Samuel Taylor Coleridge's suggestion that paganism and xianity are the same religion:

The great religions, apart from Islam, have an increasingly insignificant hold over the psyche, while almost everywhere else in the world, we are seeing a kind of return to totemism and animism.
Velikhik religii, krome islama, imeiut vse bolee neznachitel'noe uderzhanie nad psikhiku, v to vremia kak pochti vezde v mire, my vidim roda vozvrashchenie k totemizma i animizma.'
(Guattari, The Three Ecologies, 1989)

Madison, Wisconsin
#15New Post! Feb 07, 2017 @ 02:13:42
The Methodist mafia, for example, thought it was astute to set up "virtual mosques" in cyberspace ahead of the incoming migrants.

'Creating a space for violent fantasies -- brutal deterritorializations of the psyche and of the socius -- won't lead to miraculous sublimation, but only to redeployed assemblages that will overflow the body, the Self and the individual in all directions.
Sozhdanie prostranstva dlia nasil'stvennoi fantazii -- zhestokoi deterritorializations psikhiki i socius -- ne privedet k chudotvornoi syblimatsii, no tol'ko dlia prerepaspredelennykh assambliazhi, kotorye budet perepolnenia telo, Self i lichnosti vo vsekh napravleniakh.'
(Three Ecologies, 1989)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs