Anyone paying you to be here?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 17:56:34
@shinobinoz Said

Walls dammit! Can we finally start getting to build those walls around people??????

Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#17New Post! Feb 22, 2017 @ 04:16:20
You can be paid to be on this site? I have been working for free? How much does it pay to be here?

Corey.

You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas; you just crossed over into the twilight zone.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#18New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 11:33:18
@Corey Said

You can be paid to be on this site? I have been working for free? How much does it pay to be here?

Corey.

You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas; you just crossed over into the twilight zone.

I posted this in another forum and got a similar response - not sure if you're joking or not but I'm thinking I should've titled the thread 'Anyone paying you to exist?' for clarity. =)
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 11:43:01
@shinobinoz Said

Walls dammit! Can we finally start getting to build those walls around people??????

Mexicans come in
There is no work for them
They have to turn to crime
I think, as we speak, 10% of Cali's population
are Mexican gang members.

But --> Not entirely the Mexicans' fault

The Capitalist 'you have to have a job or die' template
that most of the world can't escape has painted everyone into the
corner demonstrated above.

Personally I think US should just adopt Mexico as another state...I mean they wanted Hawaii and that's far off shore for the States.

Russia would be happy to stab a flag in Mexico *shrugs*

Also, I never bothered much with geography since I don't believe in the map anyway (you know me) but I could swear that Mexico is mostly a desert territory with a shoreline.

All those millions of years ago some good stuff must've came walking out of that shore line and dropped it's fossils deep under the Mexican sand....
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 12:35:18
i paid to god 20 if he didn't mind me or let shoot off my " jack-in-the-box " with my shotgun , when i was a little kid.

that annoying noise music, " pop goes the weasel " come from the box.

one day, that annoying music got my diaper in really wriggle, you know what i mean, really up my baby's ass.

i had put my shotgun in my lap, and aim for the air, where jack's head would pop up. and then, i started cracking that the crack, and the damn music came on. then the head of the late jack pop up for the last time.

i pressed the trigger, that son-on-the b**** didn't see what was coming. then all sudden, the shotgun went off. a big blast came out my shotgun. then see the mother f85ker's head fled off that box, and jack went flying like the mother f84cker, he flow right out the open window of my bedroom, and then jack went out to my backyard. my family dog ate jack's head.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs