Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#31New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:21:07
Manspreading is disgusting!

NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#32New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:39:40
@LuckyCharms Said

Well by that logic, women's breasts are much bigger than men's balls so by all rights... move over buddy, you're in my space!

The difference is that the arms are at the sides of the body, so there's already enough room for the breasts.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#33New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:47:53
@floydgirrl Said

Tuck your tiny balls and close your damn legs boy

You tuck 'em.

Fukitall, Arizona
#34New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:50:11
@LuckyCharms Said

Well by that logic, women's breasts are much bigger than men's balls so by all rights... move over buddy, you're in my space!

It's different. You know its different.

Plus as a man i can sit however i want. As a woman you should be lucky we don't make you sit in the back of the bus.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#35New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:54:28
@NNewt84 Said

The difference is that the arms are at the sides of the body, so there's already enough room for the breasts.

I think you need to look at biology again. Most boobs aren't like Barbie's. Sorry, we need extra arm room. Move over bub.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#36New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:55:54
@NNewt84 Said

there's already enough room for the breasts.

There's never enough room for breasts.... and there is never enough boobs for the room.
Magically Delicious

#37New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 01:58:44
@adrinachrome Said

It's different. You know its different.

Plus as a man i can sit however i want. As a woman you should be lucky we don't make you sit in the back of the bus.

Oh that's right, I forgot... we have to make room for the male ego in those testicles. Truly I did forget. You'll have to forgive me. That reality completely changes things. As the capacity for the male ego is damn near infinite, we really should make provisions for that.

Unfortunately one single bus or train car is just not sufficient and that's the best we've got.

You'll just have to walk. But you'll have your testicles to keep you company.

Fukitall, Arizona
#38New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 02:11:05
@LuckyCharms Said

Oh that's right, I forgot... we have to make room for the male ego in those testicles. Truly I did forget. You'll have to forgive me. That reality completely changes things. As the capacity for the male ego is damn near infinite, we really should make provisions for that.

Unfortunately one single bus or train car is just not sufficient and that's the best we've got.

You'll just have to walk. But you'll have your testicles to keep you company.

On a serious note it is different for a dude then a women to sit. We do have balls. It does suck to squish them. We do get to sit differently. It's how we're made. Like women, with abortion. As a matter of fact no woman even deserves an opinion in this matter unless its to agree.
Magically Delicious

#39New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 02:17:44
@adrinachrome Said

On a serious note it is different for a dude then a women to sit. We do have balls. It does suck to squish them. We do get to sit differently. It's how we're made. Like women, with abortion. As a matter of fact no woman even deserves an opinion in this matter unless its to agree.

Well perhaps we need to have you consult a doctor before you ride the bus. Or see a counselor so we can determine if you really need to ride the bus. And of course, I don't want to pay for your bus trip. The bus driver must be trained in how to drive a semi truck and the facility in which the bus is serviced must also service commercial airplanes. Additionally, the bus driver must tell you that going to your destination may result in you ending up at the wrong destination. Oh and if, for any reason, your bus driver feels like he is in violation of the rules of golf he may decline to give you a ride. After all this, you may come back in 72 hours for your bus ride.

Happy Journey.

Fukitall, Arizona
#40New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 02:23:41
@LuckyCharms Said

Well perhaps we need to have you consult a doctor before you ride the bus. Or see a counselor so we can determine if you really need to ride the bus. And of course, I don't want to pay for your bus trip. The bus driver must be trained in how to drive a semi truck and the facility in which the bus is serviced must also service commercial airplanes. Additionally, the bus driver must tell you that going to your destination may result in you ending up at the wrong destination. Oh and if, for any reason, your bus driver feels like he is in violation of the rules of golf he may decline to give you a ride. After all this, you may come back in 72 hours for your bus ride.

Happy Journey.

This is America, if enough women complain about how we sit im sure some kinda bulls*** law will be made.

Or... This might be crazy, or people could just not worry about how people sit.

It's dumb lucky, this is a dumb arguement. But it's still true that women cant know what its like so they should just shut up about it.
Magically Delicious

#41New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 02:35:11
@adrinachrome Said

This is America, if enough women complain about how we sit im sure some kinda bulls*** law will be made.

Or... This might be crazy, or people could just not worry about how people sit.

It's dumb lucky, this is a dumb arguement. But it's still true that women cant know what its like so they should just shut up about it.

Yes we women know nothing about being criticized needlessly.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#42New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 02:48:49
this is second time, i saw this video on the forum.

i happened to remember about 15 to 20 years, at the time, i never about this term. " manspreading ".

i have notice this trend back then, on trains and buses, but i had no idea. it was something to or what men do.

i notice that i was doing it, because man and woman thing. i thought it was rude, in general.

back then, when the mertolink started in st. louis, or even i was sitting on the bus, when you seat with someone next to you in two seats.

most of the time, who deals with a black man, occasionally, white man. mostly a black man. it was a power struggle or black and white issue for me to sit in the seat, without push out of the seat.

i am inside the seat near the window or sitting on the farthest side to the window. if i am lucky actually can put both legs on the seat without try to not fall out of the seat. with the other man's leg take most of my seat.

i had this nonsense, these men for 10 years or less. it was so stupid and immature. even women, occasionally, did to me. i had this problem over ten years since then.

i never notice i do this " manspreading " more subconscience than anything. i don't mature man would do purposely, if he is a gentleman. i try not to it.

i remember i used for long , when i was grew up that i used cross my legs, when sitting in a chair like a woman. it was comfortable. then i watched men cross their legs wider or more like a square. i found that proper way the men do it. so nowsdays, i cross my legs like a man.

for the video, it is had to take three ladies, seriously when they think what is the big deal. people are rude, maybe men are ruder than women.

maybe, manspreading is for both women and men, maybe because it simply comfortable position to sit. that's all, it is!
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#43New Post! Jan 13, 2017 @ 02:57:55
Manspread mic drop

"Right there at No. 5 (out of 12) are the underpinnings of what we would come to know 180 years later as manspreading: "Sit with your limbs straight, and do not with your legs describe an angle of 45, thereby occupying the room of two persons."
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs