Gaming

sims 3

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Jan 09, 2017 @ 02:25:15
ok i wanted to download the sims 3 but u cant buy in the stores anymore and i tried buying on amazon but that turned out u have to sign up for amazon prime in order to buy anything anymore on amazon and so i tried signing up but they charged me twice for it and so i cancelled the membership and so i am now broke and still without the game and so now i have to wait 3-5 days for them to put the money back into my account.

but i found out u can download it for free but u have to use a torrant and i cant use one cuz everytime i try to they shut off my internet and i always have to call them and have them turn it back on
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#2New Post! Jan 09, 2017 @ 08:21:07
@darkangel28 Said

ok i wanted to download the sims 3 but u cant buy in the stores anymore and i tried buying on amazon but that turned out u have to sign up for amazon prime in order to buy anything anymore on amazon and so i tried signing up but they charged me twice for it and so i cancelled the membership and so i am now broke and still without the game and so now i have to wait 3-5 days for them to put the money back into my account.

but i found out u can download it for free but u have to use a torrant and i cant use one cuz everytime i try to they shut off my internet and i always have to call them and have them turn it back on

Steam.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#3New Post! Jan 09, 2017 @ 18:27:14
@darkangel28 Said

@adrinachrome Said

Steam.

This.

Download Steam from the website (it's free), pick up a $20 card from 7-11 or some other convenience store, input the code and download The Sims 3.

They've got it listed right now for $19.99 (but I'm in Canada, so the price is probably slightly higher for me) with most of the DLC being the same price each. It might be a good idea to wait for some of the DLC to go on sale before you buy it, or get a bundle that has some of the DLC you want.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/47890/
im a maplestoryadict

#4New Post! Jan 15, 2017 @ 06:08:02
@psycoskunk Said

This.

Download Steam from the website (it's free), pick up a $20 card from 7-11 or some other convenience store, input the code and download The Sims 3.

They've got it listed right now for $19.99 (but I'm in Canada, so the price is probably slightly higher for me) with most of the DLC being the same price each. It might be a good idea to wait for some of the DLC to go on sale before you buy it, or get a bundle that has some of the DLC you want.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/47890/

well i actually found a starter pack that has the game and 2 add ons at walmart for 19.95 but i was thinking of getting sims 4 but i just found out today that i might need to update my drivers to download it and plus i have windows 10 my computer came with windows 7 but i did the free upgrade to windows 10 back in july and i tried looking up the requirements and both say they different drivers than what i have and so i will have to update my graphics and my cpu driver and i dont really know how to do it cuz i tried from the manufactuers website but my computer is really old its not even listed on there
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! Jan 15, 2017 @ 23:04:40
@darkangel28 Said

well i actually found a starter pack that has the game and 2 add ons at walmart for 19.95 but i was thinking of getting sims 4 but i just found out today that i might need to update my drivers to download it and plus i have windows 10 my computer came with windows 7 but i did the free upgrade to windows 10 back in july and i tried looking up the requirements and both say they different drivers than what i have and so i will have to update my graphics and my cpu driver and i dont really know how to do it cuz i tried from the manufactuers website but my computer is really old its not even listed on there

Nice. I'm not too sure if the disc version would be compatible with Steam version DLC, but you might just be able to get some of the DLC you don't have for Sims 3. I'd hold off on getting Sims 4. It's not as good as 3 and the graphics aren't much of an improvement. You get a lot more freedom with 3 than you do 4.
earz On March 12, 2017

ask me, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 17, 2017 @ 13:17:06
I just typed "The Sims 3" into Google and it gave me at least four different options on how to buy it. Maybe it's UK sites or something.

Steam works though

You don't HAVE to sign up for Prime to buy anything on Amazon. It pushes the option quite hard but doesn't force you. Well, it didn't in my recent experience. Hope this helps for future Amazon escapades.
im a maplestoryadict

#7New Post! Jan 20, 2017 @ 07:34:19
@earz Said

I just typed "The Sims 3" into Google and it gave me at least four different options on how to buy it. Maybe it's UK sites or something.

Steam works though

You don't HAVE to sign up for Prime to buy anything on Amazon. It pushes the option quite hard but doesn't force you. Well, it didn't in my recent experience. Hope this helps for future Amazon escapades.

when i tried to buy the game on amazon the only one there available is one where you would need amazon prime to buy it and i was trying to also get free shipping but i actually found a sims 3 starter pack with 2 add ons at both walmart and target and so i am going to just buy it when it when i get my check
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs