Putingate!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#16New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 23:11:17
@psycoskunk Said

Dude, you could hack a ballot box [before they went fully electronic. All you needed was a hairpin and either an empty bag or a bag filled with fake ballots. It's not like they've got the tightest security down at the senior community centre in Forks, WA.

Yeah but you can't hack it with a computer while sitting in an office in Russia.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#17New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 23:14:07
@mrmhead Said

What would they lose by telling the truth. China or NK could be just as easily an Enemy of the State.
Why risk a lie if they were so sure Hillary would win it anyways? They were calling it Russian Hacks even before the election.

Well, you may be able to hack a ballot box, or possibly a district count. But it would be an unbelievable feat to be able to coordinate that kind of execution at a significant volume to sway the election.... (until they're all internet connected)((or until Obama federalizes the election process ))

So yes, it is a shame that with enough b$ you can sway a significant portion of the people.

Yeah, US politicians are just embarrassed to admit that the majority of US citizens are easily manipulated through common 13-year-old hacker social engineering.

Someone linked me to the fake email communication concerning the Clintons posted on 4Chan - the people corresponding with each other put on a very well scripted and acted show - I'm sure many similar attempts, by different people, were acted out in many places on the interwebs.

ie; I would be interested to see how many 'new' subscribers signed up with Twitter and Facebook during the year before election.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs