Forums:
Q & A

Need help for best SEO

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rubel9930 On December 26, 2016

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Dec 26, 2016 @ 17:52:06
I have a website but I would like to rich heigher rank in google. Need the best idea for this. Remember I am the only one man who working my website I have no any helper, so give me the best idea who will be easy for me. my website html and wordpress.
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#2New Post! Dec 26, 2016 @ 22:58:39
Lol, well here is not a place to find help on SEO. Checkout the subreddit /r/seo and subscribe or create an IFTTT for the top 10 posts on the SEO subreddit of your choosing as there are more than 1.

Wordpress should start with the Yoast SEO plugin, and ranking itself is determined mostly through good content, backlinks, and for Google - Google's Rank brain, their artificially intelligent algorithm.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Dec 27, 2016 @ 02:35:47
@magically_delicious Said

Lol, well here is not a place to find help on SEO. Checkout the subreddit /r/seo and subscribe or create an IFTTT for the top 10 posts on the SEO subreddit of your choosing as there are more than 1.

Wordpress should start with the Yoast SEO plugin, and ranking itself is determined mostly through good content, backlinks, and for Google - Google's Rank brain, their artificially intelligent algorithm.

Wow! That is all Greek to me ....

But I've heard of companies that will promote and push your website higher on search rankings.

... Maybe that's what she said
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#4New Post! Dec 27, 2016 @ 03:54:44
@mrmhead Said

Wow! That is all Greek to me ....

But I've heard of companies that will promote and push your website higher on search rankings.

... Maybe that's what she said

Yeah, I worked for one of those companies for 2 years lol. Outside of your website code, the biggest thing is content and backlinks. Out of the SEO projects I've done, backlinks have moved the needle the most. However it totally depends on your industry as well, if you sell Nike Shoes - good luck. But if you have a blog site about cadavers in China or Peruvian cuisine, should be pretty easy to rank on the 1st page of Google. Of course, those two topics with all their available long tail keyword combos probably won't even equal half of the search volume for "Nike Shoes" - but if those people buy what you're selling or click through on your ads, that matters more than a site that sells Nike Shoes that no one can find.

So I guess long story short is TFS is NOT the place to get SEO suggestions, Reddit has the best, most credible forum style SEO board. Hiring professional help typically starts in the 1,200 per month range and they also generally suck haha.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs