Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#31New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 07:42:15
@chaski Said

Damn it BobF...you say something like that and get me all hot and bothered and reaching for good 'ol blue...

Then you keep on talking....

There is no doubt that the koran and bible are written by different authors

Wait.. what...? Are you saying the God of Abraham is the author of the Old Testament, the New Testament and the koran?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#32New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 07:39:10
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Are you saying the God of Abraham is the author of the Old Testament, the New Testament and the koran?

Having trouble understanding English?

I'm pretty sure that I wrote...and I quote: "There is no doubt that the koran and bible are written by different authors." (Granted I should have used the past tense... )

So, to answer your question: No. I did not say "the God of Abraham is the author of the Old Testament, the New Testament and the koran"

The God of Abraham did not write the Old Testament...did not write the New Testament and did not write the koran.

Interestingly enough, if one had read anyone of those books one, would know this.

But for clarity sake I'll go a step farther: the God of Abraham did not write any books of any kind...mostly because the God of Abraham is a mythological character.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#33New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 12:47:27
@chaski Said

I'm pretty sure that I wrote...and I quote: "There is no doubt that the koran and bible are written by different authors." (Granted I should have used the past tense... )

So, to answer your question: No. I did not say "the God of Abraham is the author of the Old Testament, the New Testament and the koran"

The God of Abraham did not write the Old Testament...did not write the New Testament and did not write the koran.

Interestingly enough, if one had read anyone of those books one, would know this.

But for clarity sake I'll go a step farther: the God of Abraham did not write any books of any kind...mostly because the God of Abraham is a mythological character.

Do you think the God Of Abraham wrote them by hand, or did he use something like Microsoft Word?
If he did, I bet he had a special dictionary mod so all those funky words weren't constantly underlined for spelling. And jesus, think of the wrangling it would have with the grammar! ... He probably just turned off that feature.

Word Processor of the Gods
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#34New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 17:16:28
@mrmhead Said

Do you think the God Of Abraham wrote them by hand, or did he use something like Microsoft Word?
If he did, I bet he had a special dictionary mod so all those funky words weren't constantly underlined for spelling. And jesus, think of the wrangling it would have with the grammar! ... He probably just turned off that feature.

Word Processor of the Gods

Well if he had written them, my preference would be that he did it with the blood of his enemies...Satan and his band of Fallen Angels....using one of Satan's feathers as his pen.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#35New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 13:40:31
@chaski Said

Ya big tool. I wrote that, not you and there were nothing wrong with my tense
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#36New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 15:55:16
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Ya big tool. I wrote that, not you and there were nothing wrong with my tense

And I was agreeing with you...

...as you had agreed with me...

...and then I added a bunch of gibberish ( that looked something like this akfjsdoijfoasidnafnn ) behind the statement....thus I was emphasizing the point of my post:

That you start out saying something that and gets me all hot and bothered (aka in Chaski speak means that we are in agreement with each other)... but then you continued on with a bunch of stuff as if to distract from the fact that you agreed with me.... etc.

God of Abraham I hate it when it is necessary to explain things like humor and sarcasm!!!
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#37New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 16:00:21
@chaski Said

...and then I added a bunch of gibberish ( that looked something like this akfjsdoijfoasidnafnn ) behind the statement....thus I was emphasizing the point of my post:

That you start out saying something that and gets me all hot and bothered (aka in Chaski speak means that we are in agreement with each other)... but then you continued on with a bunch of stuff as if to distract from the fact that you agreed with me.... etc.

God of Abraham I hate it when it is necessary to explain things like humor and sarcasm!!!

I think he's so adamant that he's right and everyone else is wrong that no matter what he's going to argue about it. Even when you agree he's going to argue with you.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#38New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 16:54:46
@floydgirrl Said

I think he's so adamant that he's right and everyone else is wrong that no matter what he's going to argue about it. Even when you agree he's going to argue with you.

I love the circular conversations:

Person > "I love sunny days like today."

Chaski > But it isn't sunny today, in fact it is raining today.

Person > "Well I'm not saying that it is sunny today, but I hate the rain."

Chaski > "Well actually you did say it was sunny today, but aside from that the rain is not bad."

Person > "Well you have to consider that sunny days like today are great."

Chaski > But it isn't sunny...it is raining.

Person > Well if I find out its raining I'm going to be upset.

Chaski >
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#39New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 18:40:11
@chaski Said

I love the circular conversations:

Person > "I love sunny days like today."

Chaski > Sunshine is good

Person > "not like rainy days where it's dreary out, I like the sun."

Chaski > "it is nice when the sun is shining but the rain helps the grass grow and the flowers bloom"

Person > "yes I like flowers, but the sunshine is the best, it's so warm and inviting, I don't know why you have to disagree with me about the sunshine, why don't you understand that the sun is good too and people like it when it's sunny and not rainy"

Chaski > I never said I don't like sun

Person > YES YOU DID, you're a miserable bastard who likes rain and hates the sun, you said so yourself. You said you hated sun and you like the rain, I remember it clear as the sky is blue

Chaski > Look unicorn

Person > "where? I gotta see a unicorn they bring sunshine and rainbows" runs off to find the unicorn

Chaski >

My version is better
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#40New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 19:06:34
@chaski Said

Fair enough. I misread it as you saying you got excited by our brief moment of agreement, but it lasted for about 1 sentence of my post, at which point, you started disagreeing with me again My understanding seemed reasonable, given our history
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs