Jokes & Humor

Hey, I have this clever idea, everyone!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#46New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 12:41:00
That new ghost buster movie sucked. For the most part women arent as funny as men. At least for my sense of humor.

I had to sit through that movie Bad Moms followed by f***ing Bridemaids this weekend. I nearly died.
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#47New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 12:52:49
@adrinachrome Said

That new ghost buster movie sucked. For the most part women arent as funny as men. At least for my sense of humor.

I had to sit through that movie Bad Moms followed by f***ing Bridemaids this weekend. I nearly died.

Holy s***! Talk about estrogen overload!

I purposely and forcefully avoid those kinds of movies.
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#48New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 13:02:03
Face Off
Starring Kathleen Turner and Jamie Lee Curtis

!!

Fukitall, Arizona
#49New Post! Dec 14, 2016 @ 13:18:13
@mrmhead Said

Holy s***! Talk about estrogen overload!

I purposely and forcefully avoid those kinds of movies.

It was one of those do what you gotta do in order to get what you want situations. Things like that were a lot easier to do when i used to be high all the time. If it wasnt for mila kunis I'd never have made it.

Fukitall, Arizona
#51New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 04:48:37
@NNewt84 Said

What about Inside Out? Is that too girly for your taste? All I'm saying is, not all films with female leads are like Paul Feig movies.

Also, the new Ghostbusters movie is more of an insult to women than men, because it's basically telling women they're a bunch of dumb idiots who shouldn't even try to create original ideas because men will always be better than them. If anything, you should be glad that film sucked as bad as it did, because at least there's a chance they won't make more movies like that.

Haven't seen it. Probably wont bother to.

Im thinking you think to far into way a movie is made. Mostly juat for money. And mostly females arent as funny as men. Amy Schumer, lisa lampanelii not withstanding.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#53New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 04:58:06
I haven't see the new version of " the ghostbusters " that really not interest in because not the funny or interesting on tv commercials.

I thought that use " brad pitt " sex object, no other movies, he has been in that he portray in that way.

I thought that refreshing for him and funny.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#54New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 05:24:22
in the 50's through 70's, in teenage movies, you will see " tomboys " in movies or on tv.

you hardly see " tomboys " in movies. because women are dressing jeans and down-the-earth fashion not resemble a tomboy image. but look like young woman, girl, not a dirty looking boy that play in the mud.

it interesting why did Hollywood abandoned the idea of " the tomboy image ". at anytime, through a movie or tv show, that the girl or the woman prove to herself that she doesn't be prove to a boy or a man that she is a boy or a man.

not said that was right for Hollywood to explore this opinion that a female has to be tough as a man. that kind of image when out with "Sigourney Weaver " in " alien ".

I think she was the first actress that convinced to the male audience that a woman kick a** and to be hero. she could be a tomboy, when she want to be, and also she be a woman,too.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#56New Post! Dec 15, 2016 @ 07:37:15
@NNewt84 Said

Why don't we remake The Godfather, and replace all the lead actors with women? It'll be a great selling point, to give women representation! After all, what girl doesn't feel empowered by being told she's not as creative as men, and has to rely on men for ideas? It's so progressive and exciting!

Oh, and anyone who doesn't like The Godmother is a misogynist! I don't care if the film has s***ty effects, a s***ty storyline, s***ty characters and all that stuff! Say so much as anything negative about a film with a female protagonist, and you're getting blocked from Twitter!

Moana? Pfft, who cares? Nobody gives a s*** about that! Women need to rely on men for ideas, just to prove they're just as capable as men! Because making women think is hard!

Because that's a videogame, and all videogames are sexist against women! And all they did was put a bow on Pac-Man! Because f*** accessories - we don't want women to look feminine, do we?

Here's an idea, just for s***s and giggles I'm going to start a thread with a poll . Now what I need you to do is come up with 4 topics that are completely and totally unrelated to this one. Then TFS will vote on the four you pick . What will be done is the top winner will be the top you post a thread about the week of Christmas, the second top topic will be the topic of your thread the week of new years so no and so forth . Now take a few moments to think up some good topics because you sure don't TFS picking the topics you will be posting about for four straight weeks . Now what I am doing here , is stepping up and basking in the empowerment you women , that you have stated to many time to count that you are one hundred percent in support of. So you can't refuse me this and you can't ignore me . I'm helping you to prove to the ones here that you are really who and what you say you are . You know what , lets make it 5 topics .. Chop chop get cracking ,..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs