The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Q & A

How Would you Like to Have Obama's job ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#31New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 11:45:41
@Deal_With_It Said

Hey there, I've searched for the article you posted about but haven't been able to locate it. Do you have a link or the title of the article? Tank U!

Man oh live, this is so far off the beaten path as far as main stream media goes i'm not even sure it's for real. I first read this on facebook , And we all know that if it's on facebook it's gospel ,,, right ? lol

Trump Totally Disrespected Japan’s Prime Minister And Conservatives Think That’s A Good Thing
winningdemocrats.com
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#32New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 13:04:02
@white_swan53 Said

I'll go look

@white_swan53 Said

Man oh live, this is so far off the beaten path as far as main stream media goes i'm not even sure it's for real. I first read this on facebook , And we all know that if it's on facebook it's gospel ,,, right ? lol

Trump Totally Disrespected Japan’s Prime Minister And Conservatives Think That’s A Good Thing
winningdemocrats.com

Thanks
I checked it out. Pictures that were on main stream media showed neither Trunp nor Abe bowing. I know it's common practices to bow but not sure how it works outside of Japan.

Bowing rules in Japan

n/a, New Mexico
#33New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 13:48:24
@Deal_With_It Said

Thanks
I checked it out. Pictures that were on main stream media showed neither Trunp nor Abe bowing. I know it's common practices to bow but not sure how it works outside of Japan.

Bowing rules in Japan

If we could catch musicalzealot on here she could clear the whole thing up for us. Japan is her country . I sent her a PM asking if she might chime in here on this .
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#34New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 14:55:29
I remember the conservatives crucifying Obama because he bowed.

It was ridiculous.

n/a, New Mexico
#35New Post! Nov 20, 2016 @ 15:43:59
I remember a lot of times he was crucified for things that any thinking adult would know was not 'crucifying worthy ' .
Where my memory seems to be failing me , is the quiet peaceful acceptence by the right of his election , and the 'we're all in this together 'attitude of the right ,when it concerned any thing Obama tired to do during either of his terms , these are things that i have been hearing /reading about for oh, about a week and a half now . i'm starting to worry some abot wether I had better go to town and get a mental evaluatuion cuz may be I got conked on the noggin at some point and just don't rememeber it .
musicalzealot On March 28, 2017

Under psycoskunk's bed, Japan
#36New Post! Nov 22, 2016 @ 08:08:13
@white_swan53 Said

I'm guessing you didn't see the article on how Trump totally disrespected the Prime Minster of Japan .

None of this surprises me guys... a*****es will be a*****es. What does surprise me though, is that you guys elected him.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#37New Post! Nov 22, 2016 @ 09:22:13
@white_swan53 Said

I remember a lot of times he was crucified for things that any thinking adult would know was not 'crucifying worthy ' .
Where my memory seems to be failing me , is the quiet peaceful acceptence by the right of his election , and the 'we're all in this together 'attitude of the right ,when it concerned any thing Obama tired to do during either of his terms , these are things that i have been hearing /reading about for oh, about a week and a half now . i'm starting to worry some abot wether I had better go to town and get a mental evaluatuion cuz may be I got conked on the noggin at some point and just don't rememeber it .

To be fair, this circus - especially the republican's role in it - is enough to drive anyone crazy.
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#38New Post! Nov 26, 2016 @ 17:04:49
As much as we b**** and whine and oppose one another... The role of the President is a pretty much thankless job, for the most part.
No single President will ever please all of the people, nor will they do a perfect job.

No, I for one, would never want the job. Nope. Nep. Not meeeeee.

n/a, New Mexico
#39New Post! Dec 02, 2016 @ 03:06:39
@LuckyCharms Said

To be fair, this circus - especially the republican's role in it - is enough to drive anyone crazy.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs