Demonization of Women

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...19 20 21
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#301New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 01:27:04
@LuckyCharms Said

I don't know if I buy that to be honest. A couple of reasons. First off they voted for the most dishonest person to run for office in decades - yet they excused that away with either rationalizing that he "didn't mean it" or he was just saying it to get elected. And they were okay with both of those. Which is astounding on its own level. Second, in just about every interview with a Trump democrat or independent voter from the rust belt they all hammered away at how corrupt Hillary was. Which, again is so laughable it's another kind of astounding. She is, quite literally, one of the least corrupt and most honest politicians or our time.

So, in their "fear" they bought or excused his lies while believing every bad thing about her - while ignoring all the good things.

That's not just a fear response. That's an action motivated on some serious underlying issues.

Here is the way I look at trump.

Small town America in rides a wagon and down comes a little stage. The town folks gather around. Out comes a man sounding like a preacher, Actor and doctor. He even tells the crowd he is a bit of a rogue. He jokes and complements several in the crowd. He is selling a bottle a Special Brew that fixes anything and everything that's wrong with you. Now not one person in the crowd really believes this sell-man yet many buy a bottle. In the mean time his partner is picking some of the crowds pocket. As Outsiders we are watching this shaking our heads asking why? Yet none of them can really give a reason why they just know they wanted that bottle.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#302New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 05:16:31
@restoreone Said

Here is the way I look at trump.

Small town America in rides a wagon and down comes a little stage. The town folks gather around. Out comes a man sounding like a preacher, Actor and doctor. He even tells the crowd he is a bit of a rogue. He jokes and complements several in the crowd. He is selling a bottle a Special Brew that fixes anything and everything that's wrong with you. Now not one person in the crowd really believes this sell-man yet many buy a bottle. In the mean time his partner is picking some of the crowds pocket. As Outsiders we are watching this shaking our heads asking why? Yet none of them can really give a reason why they just know they wanted that bottle.

I'll take a case!!!!!!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...19 20 21

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs