white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Oct 23, 2016 @ 08:24:52
@psycoskunk Said

There's nothing wrong with that.

*He reties his shoe and the smell stops.*

There we go. Good as new.

Damn, that's a lot of shanks.

Only two of the 6 are mine the little one on my keys and an 'old timer' I've carried for a couple of decades , one was my grand dads that he carried for more then 60 years , another belonged to my dad ,the huge one was a gag gift to my late husband from a few of his buddies and the 6 th one was the one hubby carried . So yes i have a lot of 'shanks' except they aren't shanks, but just another tool used in the daily life on a ranch . Now if we were talking real shanks I have 4 hunting knives 9 ins. or longer one of them has a handel made from rings of leather, two butcher knives that will shave the hair on your arm , one was my grand mothers that she used for most of her 65 years of marriage, the other is one given me for a wedding gift 40 years ago . And then there's the one we call the 'army knife', because it's handel is camo colored and from tip to end is 24 ins. long. now that's a shank .
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#18New Post! Oct 23, 2016 @ 10:13:10
@white_swan53 Said

Only two of the 6 are mine the little one on my keys and an 'old timer' I've carried for a couple of decades , one was my grand dads that he carried for more then 60 years , another belonged to my dad ,the huge one was a gag gift to my late husband from a few of his buddies and the 6 th one was the one hubby carried . So yes i have a lot of 'shanks' except they aren't shanks, but just another tool used in the daily life on a ranch . Now if we were talking real shanks I have 4 hunting knives 9 ins. or longer one of them has a handel made from rings of leather, two butcher knives that will shave the hair on your arm , one was my grand mothers that she used for most of her 65 years of marriage, the other is one given me for a wedding gift 40 years ago . And then there's the one we call the 'army knife', because it's handel is camo colored and from tip to end is 24 ins. long. now that's a shank .

Was the brand of knife your grandmother used called Wiltshire by any chance? Because those ones are supposedly super sharp and ridiculously durable. My mom has one that used to belong to her grandmother.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Oct 23, 2016 @ 23:44:43
I would trade my date for a weapon?

depending what kind of a weapon, it is?

I sorry I would take a weapon on a date?

do you call a muzzle a weapon?

sometimes my dates to come from the kennel.

( twilite, you wonder why we aren't marry. sorry, tiger, slap you later, twilite! )
Hitting40 On November 20, 2016

The middle of nowhere, United
#20New Post! Oct 24, 2016 @ 20:11:17
personally, i'd already have to be carrying a knife.
how else would i escape the straight jacket ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs