Town Hall Question

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#1New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 12:15:40
So on my way into work this morning I was thinking back to 4 years ago when Obama was re-elected and how there was a petition for Texas to secede the union. My friend and I spent a few days discussion if such a thing would happen, what would that do to Texas' economy and the US. Plus what types of trade agreements would be set up and how it would/could work. i.e. border patrol, trades, government, military, would it be a peaceful exit or a battle etc.

Where am I going with this? Well I think if I could ask Trump a 'town hall' style question it would be just that. "If you are elected president will you sign an agreement to allow Texas to secede the union? and if so, would it be peaceful?"

So that got me thinking, what town hall style question would you ask, if you could?

now we don't have to use this to answer the questions, necessarily, they are after all for the future leader of the United States.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 15:51:25
Well 1st I would want to have his hands tied to his sides so he couldn't move them when he talks, and I would make him sit down....this would make virtually any of his answers super fun to watch.

Then I would ask him if he thinks Julian Assange is a hero or a cyber terrorist adding that I had heard that Assange was really a Clinton plant being used to help Putin take over Europe so that Obama could declare himself King of the USA thus allowing China to take over the Pacific Rim.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 16:10:30
I would ask him, if elected, how transparent his administration would be and would his policies be better defined than his campaign has been when it comes to his plans for the country.

"You know it, I know it, everyone knows it" is not an appropriate bibliography. "We need law and order" is not an answer to "How will you clean up crime in this nation."

It's like asking how to solve a national famine. "We need food" is technically correct but it doesn't really answer what the question is asking.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 16:20:13
I would ask him to elaborate on how defeating ISIS would stop him from groping women.
He apparently has thought this through and discussed it with his VEEP because Pence also answered in that manner.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 16:28:45
@mrmhead Said

I would ask him to elaborate on how defeating ISIS would stop him from groping women.
He apparently has thought this through and discussed it with his VEEP because Pence also answered in that manner.

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 16:34:35
@Eaglebauer Said

It's like asking how to solve a national famine. "We need food" is technically correct but it doesn't really answer what the question is asking.

This is why I get a kick out of people saying that they like/support some of his policies.

We're going to win the war on terrorism!

Ok. How?

Two part plant: I have good people who know how to do it, and by winning!

Excellent plan!!!

To be fair often politicians are light on the details. Still, as a general rule, one can look at their party's platform and get at least some of the answers. I don't think this works with Trump.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 16:49:30
@chaski Said

This is why I get a kick out of people saying that they like/support some of his policies.

We're going to win the war on terrorism!

Ok. How?

Two part plant: I have good people who know how to do it, and by winning!

Excellent plan!!!

To be fair often politicians are light on the details. Still, as a general rule, one can look at their party's platform and get at least some of the answers. I don't think this works with Trump.

Yep:

We must make America great again.

Okay, by taking what steps?

The deals we've made with foreign nations are the worst in the history of deals.

But what makes your ideas better?

We need to be tougher on ISIS.

Yes, but WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?!?!?

If Clinton wanted to make these changes why hasn't she done anything in the last 30 years?

Stalkee

#8New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 18:15:56
You guys are geniuses!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#9New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 18:26:05
Easily one of my favourite jokes from South Park of all time.

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#10New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 18:30:40
I would ask him who died and made him God .....
no, no, make that "Donald" Almighty!

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Oct 18, 2016 @ 18:42:18
if we put a empty chair with red wig over the chair next you in this town hall.

which one of you be able answers all the questions right, we are give the empty chair handicapped that you are in the room?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#12New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 02:06:23
Mr. Trump,

If you become King of Castle Black and thereby Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, would you let the Free Folk through the wall to avoid slaughter by the White Walkers?

And what are your thoughts on Dragon proliferation in Essos?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#13New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 02:30:46
Why did you choose your v-p?

And mr trump, specifically, if you think your such a winner, why would you pick a loser like Pence? He's been steadily loosing approval ratings in his home state over serious policy misteps, and was predicted to lose a governor reelection.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 02:46:40
if you lose this election.

would you run again in 2020?
Stalkee

#15New Post! Oct 19, 2016 @ 13:28:03
@DiscordTiger Said

Why did you choose your v-p?

And mr trump, specifically, if you think your such a winner, why would you pick a loser like Pence? He's been steadily loosing approval ratings in his home state over serious policy misteps, and was predicted to lose a governor reelection.

yea, I'm really curious why he chose Pence.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs