Jokes & Humor

Talking to God

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 08:56:43
If I could talk one to one with God:

I have a lot to speak to God about. I want to go, 'God, I gotta compliment you on the idea of infinite space 'cause it goes on forever. Then, within infinite space, billions of planetary systems that have ecosystems with air and water. And fish in the water die, decay; they wash up on shore, become fertilizer for trees that grow fruit that fall.
People eat the fruit; they propagate, more people come. There's history and civilization and culture and theatre and technology, computers and movie and medicine and art and books and -- "God, how about a little hair that stays on my head, why let me go bald?"
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 10:55:09
@rondetto Said

If I could talk one to one with God:

I have a lot to speak to God about. I want to go, 'God, I gotta compliment you on the idea of infinite space 'cause it goes on forever. Then, within infinite space, billions of planetary systems that have ecosystems with air and water. And fish in the water die, decay; they wash up on shore, become fertilizer for trees that grow fruit that fall.
People eat the fruit; they propagate, more people come. There's history and civilization and culture and theatre and technology, computers and movie and medicine and art and books and -- "God, how about a little hair that stays on my head, why let me go bald?"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs