The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Member Forums:
Skunky's Official Stinky Feet Forum

What Gags You More: The Stink or The Feet?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#16New Post! Jul 19, 2016 @ 20:14:08
@Cpat92 Said

They made it? Well, so much for my feline stew.

Don't be eating kittehs. We don't live in China.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#17New Post! Jul 19, 2016 @ 23:58:38
@psycoskunk Said

Don't be eating kittehs. We don't live in China.

Aww. I was really curious at how they taste.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#18New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 01:48:54
@Cpat92 Said

Aww. I was really curious at how they taste.

Go to China if you want to. But don't tell me about it. I love cats way too much and if I heard any details, you might end up having month-old socks crammed so far up your nose, you'd be able to taste 'em.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#19New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 01:51:28
@psycoskunk Said

Go to China if you want to. But don't tell me about it. I love cats way too much and if I heard any details, you might end up having month-old socks crammed so far up your nose, you'd be able to taste 'em.

Funky-Footed Skunk

#20New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 02:11:13
@Cpat92 Said

If you thought my socks stunk before, just imagine them wedged in your nose, unable to pull them out. Or instead of imagining, you could just ask Curly Jefferson over there...

*Points over to Curly Jefferson, a skinny guy with an afro three times the size of his body, who's sitting in the corner, his arms tucked under his knees as he rocks slowly back and forth in place. Pat, concerned and slight freaked out by Jefferson's actions, places his hand on his shoulder to see if he's alright. Suddenly, Jefferson turns around and grabs Pat's arms tightly, a look of pure terror frozen on his pale, sweat-soaked face. The top ends of Skunky's socks hang out of each nostril slightly, every staggered breath causing his whole body to shudder in agony. His hollow, sunken eyes looked like they were permanently rolled back in his head as Jefferson tried to beg for help. Unfortunately for him, the harsh fumes dried out his lungs, throat and vocal cords long ago, so all he can do is make faint wheezing gags. Eerie horror music starts playing as Pat struggles to free himself from Jefferson's grip.*
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#21New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 02:38:10
@psycoskunk Said

If you thought my socks stunk before, just imagine them wedged in your nose, unable to pull them out. Or instead of imagining, you could just ask Curly Jefferson over there...

*Points over to Curly Jefferson, a skinny guy with an afro three times the size of his body, who's sitting in the corner, his arms tucked under his knees as he rocks slowly back and forth in place. Pat, concerned and slight freaked out by Jefferson's actions, places his hand on his shoulder to see if he's alright. Suddenly, Jefferson turns around and grabs Pat's arms tightly, a look of pure terror frozen on his pale, sweat-soaked face. The top ends of Skunky's socks hang out of each nostril slightly, every staggered breath causing his whole body to shudder in agony. His hollow, sunken eyes looked like they were permanently rolled back in his head as Jefferson tried to beg for help. Unfortunately for him, the harsh fumes dried out his lungs, throat and vocal cords long ago, so all he can do is make faint wheezing gags. Eerie horror music starts playing as Pat struggles to free himself from Jefferson's grip.*

*Pat breaks free and backs away slowly. Turns around and sees Skunky. His soul temporarily leaves his body before he runs away.*
Funky-Footed Skunk

#22New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 02:50:23
@Cpat92 Said

*Pat breaks free and backs away slowly. Turns around and sees Skunky. His soul temporarily leaves his body before he runs away.*

*Skunky laughs evilly as Pat bolts. Curly Jefferson collapses on the floor, slowly losing consciousness.*

Skunky: MUAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jefferson: ......................................... is he gone?

Skunky: Yeah, he's gone.

*Jefferson suddenly leaps up on his feet and stretches. He removes the latex mask covering his face to reveal that it was just a prop and he was perfectly fine. Skunky gives him $50 as Jefferson fixes his hair.*

Skunky: Here's your pay.

Jefferson: Thank you. And thanks for giving me my first acting gig outside of the school.

Skunky: Yeah, no man. I understand. It's rough for everyone right now, including actors.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#23New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 05:46:18
@psycoskunk Said

*Skunky laughs evilly as Pat bolts. Curly Jefferson collapses on the floor, slowly losing consciousness.*

Skunky: MUAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jefferson: ......................................... is he gone?

Skunky: Yeah, he's gone.

*Jefferson suddenly leaps up on his feet and stretches. He removes the latex mask covering his face to reveal that it was just a prop and he was perfectly fine. Skunky gives him $50 as Jefferson fixes his hair.*

Skunky: Here's your pay.

Jefferson: Thank you. And thanks for giving me my first acting gig outside of the school.

Skunky: Yeah, no man. I understand. It's rough for everyone right now, including actors.

I may never look at socks the same again.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#24New Post! Jul 20, 2016 @ 19:01:39
@Cpat92 Said

I may never look at socks the same again.

Speaking of socks, I've got a nice, smelly pair that I'm getting ready to send the White House should Trump win.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#25New Post! Mar 13, 2017 @ 20:04:44
*Sniff sniff.*

Mmmmmm... what's that wonderful smell?

*Keeps sniffing the air, before looking down at his feet.*

Oohhhh! That's what it is! That wonderful, cheesy smell is....

*Leans down and picks up a plate with two pieces of toast.*

...the cheese bread I just got. It's made with real cheddar and it's soooo good toasted with some butter.

*Takes a bite. The satisfying crunch of perfectly toasted bread echos throughout the land.*

So good.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs