Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...15 16 17
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#241New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 02:06:38
@LuckyCharms Said

I hope he washed it!

chaski's wife always washes his clothes, you think she let him stay in the trees wearing a dirty dress or a dirty bikini.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#242New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 02:11:58
@twilitezone911 Said

chaski's wife always washes his clothes, you think she let him stay in the trees wearing a dirty dress or a dirty bikini.

I would hope not. That would be utterly uncivilized.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#243New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 02:15:52
@LuckyCharms Said

I would hope not. That would be utterly uncivilized.

I would never let my wife being in a tree wear a blue dress or a blue bikini without her bananas.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#244New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 02:21:43
@twilitezone911 Said

I would never let my wife being in a tree wear a blue dress or a blue bikini without her bananas.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#245New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 02:32:57

charles heston has lousy singing voice, you should heard him singing " we have no stinky bananas! " in " planet of the apes ".
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#246New Post! Nov 17, 2016 @ 05:45:33
@adrinachrome Said

Right?
Or playing on no limits with 5 other sombras. She's pretty badass though.

She is. I really like going around and hacking as many key health packs as I can for my team. I managed to get a gold medal for healing with Sombra in a match because no one would go Support.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#247New Post! Nov 18, 2016 @ 15:42:49
@Ratty Said

This forum needs more members that actively post. Need to see a bigger variety of opinions, it seems like it's the same dozen or so posters, no offense, not picking on anyone, it would just be more interactive with a large group and with more varying opinions.

I come here to get the "view from across the water". f'rinstance, I know what other LGBT people think of Trump from Rainbow Network. I know what other Brits think of him from UK forums. But I want to know what Americans think of him and for me this is the best of the US oriented sites I've come across.

As for argumentative.... well, I see that as a good thing. I don't mind being challenged as long as I'm challenged on the basis of my views on the subject and others don't just resort to personal abuse (although that is a feature of all forums wherever you go). When somebody can't adequately challenge the post and resorts instead to attacking the poster then to me that is merely a sign of their feeble mind and lack of wit.

Perhaps having fewer posters is not such a bad thing as long as the opinions expressed by those posters are diverse and challenging. I visit one UK forum where many people latch onto new subjects so quickly that posts come thick and fast causing individual voices to get lost in the babble. A lot of very good points get swamped and missed because the sheer volume of traffic drowns them out.

TFS is good. I like it.

Oh, and one last thing..... Long posts are not a bad thing if the content makes a valid point, or even several valid points.

First world problem: Short attention spans breed intolerance to detailed discussion.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#248New Post! Nov 18, 2016 @ 15:55:51
I do not have a short WOW did you see that?!
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#249New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 01:03:58
@Jennifer1984 Said

I come here to get the "view from across the water". f'rinstance, I know what other LGBT people think of Trump from Rainbow Network. I know what other Brits think of him from UK forums. But I want to know what Americans think of him and for me this is the best of the US oriented sites I've come across.

As for argumentative.... well, I see that as a good thing. I don't mind being challenged as long as I'm challenged on the basis of my views on the subject and others don't just resort to personal abuse (although that is a feature of all forums wherever you go). When somebody can't adequately challenge the post and resorts instead to attacking the poster then to me that is merely a sign of their feeble mind and lack of wit.

Perhaps having fewer posters is not such a bad thing as long as the opinions expressed by those posters are diverse and challenging. I visit one UK forum where many people latch onto new subjects so quickly that posts come thick and fast causing individual voices to get lost in the babble. A lot of very good points get swamped and missed because the sheer volume of traffic drowns them out.

TFS is good. I like it.

Oh, and one last thing..... Long posts are not a bad thing if the content makes a valid point, or even several valid points.

First world problem: Short attention spans breed intolerance to detailed discussion.

You've made comments several times defending your long posts. I'd flip the scrip on ya and say it's a more well rounded thinker and it takes a much more articulate writer to get to the point in a concise fashion. Short attention spans may have something to do with it, but I don't think so.

Just about every person in my circle was watching the election coverage well into the late night and just about everyone I know s*** a 5 pound kitten when he was elected. I was dumbfounded. I've told my story here a few times and again, I have a few FB friends that were heavy in the tank for The Buffoon, but most people I know were shocked. I didn't vote for him myself.

He's a con man, a narcissist and about on par with a used car salesman. If that doesn't translate from American to Brit for you, being a used car salesman here in the states is pretty low on the rung of the ladder of life, most are sleazy and slimy.

In terms of the argumentative portion of your post, not sure if you were directing that at me or not, I was just merely commenting that there isn't a wide swath of opinion on this forum because of such a low poster turnout, nothing to do with being argumentative or not, simply a comment on the lack of varied opinion, in my humble opinion.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#250New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 02:40:50
First world problems:
When I read long posts on my iPhone, I have to scroll like 3 or 4 times

... Sheesh!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#251New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 03:07:37
First world problems, trying to figure out if other people
are really really crazy ((when what they say/do 'seems' that way,
or 'could' be that way))? OR ..are they just acting 'as if' they are --- just to mess with peeples minds?

Or, is it just me? or you? :0
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...15 16 17

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs