Random

Minions Wanted.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#76New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 00:00:23
i wasn't interest in stalking on this thread, because they are too many weirdos on the thread, who like the idea. since i am retired, i could use a hobby. i am little afraid of heights away. sitting on a tree branch, probably not a good idea. who is the leader of minions? if you need need to be the leader, i have along time on my hands? i don't want o go blind, either. i like the current leader. i think he is ddoing a good job. he is cast to be someone, who fell of a tree branch too many times. i mean he no ropes about trees. but i like him anyway. where is thread go, what is goals of this job? what kind of trees are good be on stalk on? final question is this thread and future threads that connection to this thread. is this going be on dvd, i going haveplan it in between my tv shows. you now this year tv season is almost over, i don't want miss anything important. i could miss this, oops! you suppose to heard that!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#77New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 01:05:15
@restoreone Said

So I was removed from the list of potential Candidates because I will not wear Blue . I used to think you were all for inclusion of all. I can see now that you are not blind to color of each individual. This is a sad day indeed.

If you were removed from the list it was for peeing on or at DT, Floydie and or DorkySuperGirl.

PS
I think the red dress looks stunning on you!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#78New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 01:12:22
@twilitezone911 Said

i wasn't interest in stalking on this thread, because they are too many weirdos on the thread, who like the idea. since i am retired, i could use a hobby. i am little afraid of heights away. sitting on a tree branch, probably not a good idea. who is the leader of minions? if you need need to be the leader, i have along time on my hands? i don't want o go blind, either. i like the current leader. i think he is ddoing a good job. he is cast to be someone, who fell of a tree branch too many times. i mean he no ropes about trees. but i like him anyway. where is thread go, what is goals of this job? what kind of trees are good be on stalk on? final question is this thread and future threads that connection to this thread. is this going be on dvd, i going haveplan it in between my tv shows. you now this year tv season is almost over, i don't want miss anything important. i could miss this, oops! you suppose to heard that!

Good stalkers are creative.

You could opt out of the tree stalking, and use a darkened door well, or maybe the dark shadows of a bush at the corner of the building... but no white vans.... white vans are super creepy!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#79New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 01:49:16
good know, chaski, i like that better, doing better maneuvers on the ground. it hard maneuvers on a tree branches, with squirrels keep going your nuts. that why i fall trees, you know the squirrels, charging at you, while sit on branches. let said, you what i mean , chaski, you probably run in this more, because your experience. you go home after long stakeout on a tree, you put on ice on your nutcracker. after those squirrels are picking where you can sit, you know what i mean, chaski?

this way, i am in my ( prefer my red dress to blend in with the victim's landscape, and at night, it could to wear a dark dress blend with the bushes.) purple dress around so that if it a bust at the stakeout that night. i can party later. i try to hide under cars in home's driveway. but my obsession, i mean compassion for being stalker get to me. so when my loves come out from their homes, i am under their cars staring at my beauties. i forget to move when they back up with their cars. chaski, you thought squirrels are bad for your nuts. you feel when a tire run over yours, who need a vasectomy, anybody? anybody? that's my experiences that can put on my application now? we have talk about my retraining orders later.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#80New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 04:27:42
No pink dresses for dsg
Stalkee

#81New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 04:59:46
While I like pink, I would prefer if my stalker didn't wear orange.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#82New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 05:54:33
I second the orange. Other colors are mostly ok.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#83New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 18:12:44
Damn...no blue dress for me, it would clash with my shoes.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#84New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 20:52:35
@chaski Said

If you were removed from the list it was for peeing on or at DT, Floydie and or DorkySuperGirl.

PS
I think the red dress looks stunning on you!

I have written my name in the snow,sand and on rocks. Won't go into my youth and the pool thing but never ever a person. There must be another reason.

OK OK When I went to visit the Twins at school me and Maxie did go for a little walk,neither one of us will rat out the other on if we did or did not.
https://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/04/ohio_state_michigan_fire_hyrdr.html#incart_river

I do look great in scarlet!!!!!

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#85New Post! Apr 01, 2015 @ 21:41:57
@yami Said

Damn...no blue dress for me, it would clash with my shoes.

Come on man.... embrace the blue.... once you embrace... it all becomes easier.... much easier...
Stalkee

#86New Post! Apr 02, 2015 @ 04:04:15
@restoreone Said

I have written my name in the snow,sand and on rocks. Won't go into my youth and the pool thing but never ever a person. There must be another reason.

OK OK When I went to visit the Twins at school me and Maxie did go for a little walk,neither one of us will rat out the other on if we did or did not.
https://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/04/ohio_state_michigan_fire_hyrdr.html#incart_river

I do look great in scarlet!!!!!

Lmao that's hilarious!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs