the onion website

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#61New Post! Oct 26, 2015 @ 01:41:04

With Americans consuming well over 100 pounds of meat per year on average,
many wonder what’s involved in bringing this food from the farm to our table. Here is a step-by-step look at how meat is processed for our consumption:

•Step 1: Free-range animals live comfortably outdoors throughout FDA inspector’s visit

if there is no buckeye pellets in animal fda approves.

•Step 2: Legal consultant assures Chipotle execs that the term “responsibly raised” remains unregulated by the government

all rats are in their restaurants, are full grow before, they put in their food.

•Step 3: Mom decides it’ll be fun to make tacos at home.

mom's waitress was a real rat.

•Step 4: Conveyor belt fired up

rats on the second shift.

•Step 5: To increase efficiency, melted cheese is subcutaneously injected prior to animals’ slaughter

other things , fda use with animal's parts. you think a block of cheese fall out of cow's ass.

•Step 6: Redacted for your welfare

fda said, if you know about we don't explain it.

•Step 7: Only meat that’s pretty good receives the USDA Certified Pretty Good sticker

so few buckeye pellets might be not found at once. boiled the meat before cool, the pellets might melt in hot water.

8: Blast chillers prevent the spread of pathogens that could disastrously cause humans to think twice about eating meat

when the farmers shipped out their cows, maybe the cows are quite frozen alive. if grocery stores freeze the cows about a week longer, if the cows walked out the freezer, they are frozen enough to cut.

•Step 9: Butcher touches the poultry however he wants

they don't wash hands.

•Step 10: Burger joylessly inhaled on way to afternoon meeting

butchers blow their noses in burgers, great to eat afternoon meetings.

how meat reach your table

Saint Louis, Missouri
#62New Post! Oct 27, 2015 @ 20:13:48

CHILLICOTHE, OH—Noting that the effects of the untested chemical combination remain unknown, Chillicothe Correctional Institution guard Matt Bozarth told reporters Monday he is giving an inmate on death row every chance to end his life before the facility tries out new execution drugs on him.

I don't think guards are suppose encourage inmates to that, if guards could always that shoot them. I don't bullets are that expensive. this guard trying the tax payers to flip the bill for new drug. the guard give the inmate his belt. the guard always get another belt, right?

“It’ll still be a few weeks before the state gets ahold of enough drugs for this new cocktail, so until then, I thought it would be nice to give him every opportunity he needs to get the job done himself,” said Bozarth, adding that he has made sure to repeatedly linger at the far end of the corridor during his nightly rounds.

this guard is unfair the inmate. the guard take away the inmate's last meal. it could be from papa john, or jimmy john. I would be piss off by the guard not let me have that from them.

“I keep reminding him of the execution date just to give him a heads-up, and I slid an extra set of sheets into his cell. Hopefully he took the hint.” Bozarth added that he was also turning a blind eye to contraband to give the inmate a far better shot at successfully completing the task on his own.

this guard remind the inmate of his execution date. duh, he has a haircut appointment that afford not miss that day. the guard give extra set of sheets, that for next inmate next day of execution day. the guard be jealous let the inmate's buddies give him better drugs than guard's drugs. whatever drugs that the inmate, should works to kill him. I hate see the guard put soo much afford to have write drug administration and accuse them their drugs doesn't work.

let me said, that inmates should best drugs to kill them on death row. if why waste tax money to kill people on death row with drugs? when electricity, a bullet, or a good hanging is more fun to watch.

guard gives drugs to imates

Saint Louis, Missouri
#63New Post! Nov 06, 2015 @ 02:58:19
LANSING, MI—Having watched with mounting excitement as the pallid, sniffling man made his way toward her register from the pharmacy section, local CVS cashier Hannah Everson told reporters Thursday she was overjoyed at the prospect of accepting a $20 bill from a customer purchasing three different kinds of cough medicine.

you tell by this photo below:

to me, she looking for his partner to rob her.

“Oh, boy, I can’t wait to get my hands on that damp twenty—if I’m lucky, he’ll use his clenched fist to cover a small coughing fit before reaching for his wallet,” said Everson, adding that she hoped the man slowly placing cough syrup, throat lozenges, and sinus medication on the counter.

he sneezed in his hand, it just happened the 20 was in his hand at the same time. it could be condience.

she continue to said " at least wipe his nose on the back of his hand before grabbing the bill and handing it over."

the bill caught all his boogies in the front of the bill.

“I was a little upset that he didn’t sneeze right in front of me when he reached the head of the line, but thankfully, just as he was stepping up to my register, he pulled out a crumpled, used tissue from his pocket, held it to his face, and blew his nose for about 30 continuous seconds. That was an unexpected treat!”

wait, until he leave, and she see the surprise. he left for her on aisle 6.

Everson added that she could barely contain her elation at the promise of receiving a handful of warm, sticky coins after the man assured her he had exact change.

I am sorry, he didn't leave behind what he left on aisle 6. she really doesn't know why the coins are so sticky.

a woman that love being her job.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs