Forums:
Random

Things you did as a kid

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 18, 2014 @ 20:37:55
I was recently texting someone about school disco's, and it got me thinking about some of the things we got up when I was younger.

When I was young it was all pretty innocent at the school disco but at my older ones it would usually involve someone nicking a couple of cans of beer from their dad and we'd share them on the way, once we got there we'd simply cause trouble, like punch somebody in the face for a laugh or sneak up behind someone and pull their pants down in the middle of the dance floor or silly things like the last one to snog a lass had to do a really bad forfeit until we eventually got kicked out, then we'd spend the rest of the night climbing on the school roof spying through the windows and making as much noise as we could until some of the teachers came out.

We'd always want them to climb up and chase us around on the roof but they never did, they'd just stand there looking up at the roof demanding we come down before the police were called, so we'd stand back from the edge of the roof so they couldn't see us then piss over the side

Ah great days, still brings a smile to my face thinking about some of the things we got up to when I was younger

I think its funny hearing some of the stories that people tell when they were kids, some innocent, some not so so what stories do you have about your youth, anything goes.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Dec 19, 2014 @ 05:37:09
Wasted money.

I wasted lots and lots of money.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 19, 2014 @ 06:50:50
when i was a kid, my sisters and i and my neighbors played hide and seek. we played outside and i hide between trees and bushes. i was six years old, i was great hider. one time,because everybody was caught at once, i was still hiding. when the game was over, i jumped out of the bush. i said really loud ' here i am! ' my sister was standing next to me and looking down, and told me. ' nobody was looking for you! ' and i started bursting with laughter and rolling on of the ground.

when i was four years old, i used watch tv under my dinning room table. one time, my father was working, he called our house during the day. i picked up the phone and said hello. my father said, ' hi twilte, can i speak to mommy? ' and, i said to him, ' mommy is busy, she can't come to the phone now? ' then my father asked me, ' what is doing , so she can't talk to me? ' and then ' i said, ' she is outside to the policeman. ' my father said , ' what is happen? '. i said, ' mommy called the police. ' my father ask me, ' why? ' and i said to me, ' mommy think i can't find me. ' my father said to me, ' if i am talking to you now, twilte, how can mommy can't find you? ' now, i am laughing and said to my father, ' mommy can't find me, because i'm hiding under the dinning room table! '
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 19, 2014 @ 13:18:48
I once hit Eric Rosen in the crotch with a frozen snickers bar that I threw at him.

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 19, 2014 @ 21:00:24
@Eaglebauer Said

I once hit Eric Rosen in the crotch with a frozen snickers bar that I threw at him.

Was you aiming for his crotch?

Personally I wouldn't have wasted a snicker, I'd have thrown something less chocolatey........ like a brick.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Dec 20, 2014 @ 04:02:10
i am remember i was 10 or 11. one night, my family and i was coming home from somewhere. my sister, jayni got her temporary driver license. my father thought it would be a good idea for jayni, to learn to drive on the highway during a bad storm. in the car, jayni was behind the driving wheel, my father sitting right beside her, and next him was my mom was in the front seat. my sister wendy and i was sitting in the backseat. now, we on the highway, it is really down pour. jayni is getting nervous driving, my father is tell her instruction and try to call her down. so my mom had a idea, we told some dirty jokes to break the tense in the car. my mom said, ' does anyone know any dirty jokes? ' i said, ' yes! ' my mom turned her head, she look surprise, ' twilite, how do you know any dirty jokes? ' i told my mom, ' my mom learned at camp.' everybody look at me, gave you know that look,' O-K?? ' ' twilte, tell us your jokes, it will help jayni to drive. 'at this time, i told my first three dirty jokes that i know. so, i told the first two jokes. my mother was laughing at loudly. my father and wendy laughing, so i was. jayni was laughing, she was calmer now. so then i told my last joke, everybody was laughing except for jayni, she really confuse by the joke. the rest of the drive, jayni complaining that she didn't get the joke.

a week ago by, my family and i went out to eat at restaurant for dinner. while we are waiting for our dinners to come out. all sudden, jayni starts laughing uncontrollable into tears. my sister wendy give me a look - the kind roll of your eyes. at the time, wendy and i starting try not to laugh, but we can't help it. at this stage, people in the restaurant is stare at us. my father and my mom looking at jayni, and they have no idea, WFT look. my father said very calming to jayni. ' are you ok? ' jayni really crying and laughing harder, she shaking her head up and down. then my father ask her, ' what wrong? ' now, we have a little audience watching us. my mom get little embarrassed by this. jayni finally got her composure, and said loudly, ' finally, got twilite's joke! ' at that moment, we just burst out laughing and took us all 10 minutes stop laughing and crying before the food came.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Dec 20, 2014 @ 12:55:16
@Commander4th Said

Was you aiming for his crotch?

Personally I wouldn't have wasted a snicker, I'd have thrown something less chocolatey........ like a brick.

In my time here in the world I've learned two things:

1) bacon tastes good
2) there are very problems you can bring to life that can't be solved with a brick.

No, I was actually tossing it to him because I had gotten one for each of us and it accidentally landed on his crotch. We laughed a lot.

Well... I laughed a lot anyways.

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Dec 20, 2014 @ 17:49:07
@Eaglebauer Said

In my time here in the world I've learned two things:

1) bacon tastes good
2) there are very problems you can bring to life that can't be solved with a brick.

No, I was actually tossing it to him because I had gotten one for each of us and it accidentally landed on his crotch. We laughed a lot.

Well... I laughed a lot anyways.

Regular or smoked bacon?

Yeah but bricks persuade others so much more then Snickers, unless you're trying to persuade someone that's fat, then I'd go with the Snicker.............. then after they'd done whatever I'd persuaded them to do and I'd given them the Snicker I'd hit them with the brick and take my Snicker back
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Dec 20, 2014 @ 18:57:46
One night we were so stupid drunk we decided to see what it was like to get hit by a car ... We'd let off the brake and let it coast / accelerate (slowly) and hit us one at a time ... after the first fool did it, it was more of a dare.

Friggin stupid kids
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#10New Post! Dec 20, 2014 @ 20:12:28
playing tag on a frozen pond on our Honda 70s with ice skates on us to stear em.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs