Forums:
Jokes & Humor

An old man and his wife,

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Apr 23, 2014 @ 00:50:37
An old man and his wife, on an evening drive, pass a neighborhood bar they used to go to 30 years earlier. It is where they met.

The old lady says Remember when we used to go there every Saturday night.
Old man: Oh yes - remember when we used sneak out the back door - back by that fence? Remember what we did and how much fun it was back there?

Old lady: Yes, it was fun. Let's go back and sneak back there again just for old times sake!

They turned around and went back. In a few minutes, they went back to the fence and took their clothes off, leaned against the fence and went at it.

There happened to be a cop and a motorcycle guy on the left side of the building having a smoke, talking. They saw the couple, with such energy and excitement back by the fence. They both looked at each other in amazement. In about 15 minutes, the old couple put on their clothes and went back into the bar.

The cop said, I can't believe that after all those years - all that energy. I'm going to ask that old man what his secret is.

The old man looked funny - looked confused. Then he said - I don't know about a secret. But things sure change. 30 years ago, that wasn't an electric fence.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs