AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
Link5033 On June 05, 2010

Denton, Texas
#76New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:31:24
@Wellard Said

Ever heard of the word CAN?

LMAO you are 22 apparently

Haha, I'm well aware of the effects of marijuana, and the english word "can". Ever heard of the word LET? If you LET something ruin your life, it will, however, I take a very cautionary and mature approach to anything I do in life, including smoking pot. It's not as bad as you think, get off your high horse.

Denton, Texas
#77New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:37:38
Sorry not to brag, but I wanted to add this in there as proof that it isn't ruining my life...

I am currently in the top 10 percent (on the Dean's list) of my class at the University I attend, I am creating beautiful music every day which fill me with more joy than anything in the world, and I'm about to start my own tv show soon, along with opening my own business once I graduate in 3 semesters. I am also one of the most honest and caring people you will ever meet. If you met me in person, you would have no idea that I ever even touched marijuana. I love everyone and everything and nothing will ever change that, no matter how hard you want to believe that weed will. I know what I want with my life, and I am surrounded by my best friends every day. I couldn't be any happier

Open your mind and stop buying in to the lies.
6dark6dreams6 On August 19, 2010

hereford, United Kingdom
#78New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:40:36
@Link5033 Said

Sorry not to brag, but I wanted to add this in there as proof that it isn't ruining my life...

I am currently in the top 10 percent (on the Dean's list) of my class at the University I attend, I am creating beautiful music every day which fill me with more joy than anything in the world, and I'm about to start my own tv show soon, along with opening my own business once I graduate in 3 semesters. I am also one of the most honest and caring people you will ever meet. If you met me in person, you would have no idea that I ever even touched marijuana. I love everyone and everything and nothing will ever change that, no matter how hard you want to believe that weed will. I know what I want with my life, and I am surrounded by my best friends every day. I couldn't be any happier

Open your mind and stop buying in to the lies.

A good example of how weed doesn't ruin lives (if taken responsibly)
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#79New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:42:32
@Link5033 Said

Haha, I'm well aware of the effects of marijuana, and the english word "can". Ever heard of the word LET? If you LET something ruin your life, it will, however, I take a very cautionary and mature approach to anything I do in life, including smoking pot. It's not as bad as you think, get off your high horse.

That's not what you stated!

Bragging about smoking weed on a forum is what it is all about.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#80New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:45:35
@8FlOz Said

Every life is wasted. We live, and ultimately we die. Who cares about legacy? The world as we know it will end, for man kind, i say in about a hundred years, and after that, what does it matter?

Cheery bleeder intcha?!

Denton, Texas
#81New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:48:03
@6dark6dreams6 Said

A good example of how weed doesn't ruin lives (if taken responsibly)

@Wellard Said

That's not what you stated!

Bragging about smoking weed on a forum is what it is all about.

Haha, I'm not bragging about smoking weed. The guy had a question as to which piece we preferred to smoke out of, so I merely answered and told a couple of older people to stop arguing with a 14 year old kid. Did you expect to find people not talking about weed on a forum post about smoking pieces? I'm confused by your logic, haha.
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#82New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:57:14
@Link5033 Said

Haha, I'm not bragging about smoking weed. The guy had a question as to which piece we preferred to smoke out of, so I merely answered and told a couple of older people to stop arguing with a 14 year old kid. Did you expect to find people not talking about weed on a forum post about smoking pieces? I'm confused by your logic, haha.

No I didn't but your pro-cannabis speech gave that impression and was also incorrect.

Denton, Texas
#83New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 19:01:24
@Wellard Said

No I didn't but your pro-cannabis speech gave that impression and was also incorrect.

Well there's no point in us discussing this. I stand by what I believe in, as do you, and neither of us are going to convince the other of anything else no matter what we say. I wish you well.
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#84New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 19:25:51
@Link5033 Said

Well there's no point in us discussing this. I stand by what I believe in, as do you, and neither of us are going to convince the other of anything else no matter what we say. I wish you well.

You don't even know what I believe in.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs