The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Neo-cons in Wyoming protest over "former domestic terrorist" visit...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#31New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 02:24:23
@Zker Said

Bill Ayers is most likely a Muslim lover, just like our PRESIDENT! Mr. Cash for crap cars, healthcare for ILLEGALS, ..... COMMIE

Hi troll!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#32New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 02:27:57
@Zker Said

Listen up Boxer Boy. This is a capitalist country and capitalism makes a country strong because it supports the strong, not the weak. Our current Mr. President seems to have forgotten what makes this country great. A country that supports its dead weight is just urging on some gang green infections. Hey I know a gang of green, they were in the bar the other day. Invited me to join their group of riflemen. Rumor has it they're training around here somewhere. I hope they come back. Good American Christians. The kind I am. We love our country and don't want it taken over by some foriegn group. I'm not sure if I should support the Tea Party or the Republican party. I do like Sarah Palin alot. I am afraid she might not be right for the job though, I don't know any female bar owners. That's why I think a guy should be president I think.

Something rotten in Denmark. Too much self-identifing crap here. Devil's advocate?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#33New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 03:49:34
@Zker Said

Listen up Boxer Boy. This is a capitalist country and capitalism makes a country strong because it supports the strong, not the weak. Our current Mr. President seems to have forgotten what makes this country great. A country that supports its dead weight is just urging on some gang green infections. Hey I know a gang of green, they were in the bar the other day. Invited me to join their group of riflemen. Rumor has it they're training around here somewhere. I hope they come back. Good American Christians. The kind I am. We love our country and don't want it taken over by some foriegn group. I'm not sure if I should support the Tea Party or the Republican party. I do like Sarah Palin alot. I am afraid she might not be right for the job though, I don't know any female bar owners. That's why I think a guy should be president I think.

Good for you fluffy.. I got a gun too!
Second amendment and all that. And I'm glad to see that you're a misogynist as well.. That'll work in your favor should you decide to breed..

If I were you I'd go Tea Party. They're all good American Christians there, plus, I hear if you give enough money you win a date with Palins last underaged daughter!!
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#34New Post! Apr 03, 2010 @ 03:59:56
@Johnny_shade Said

Hah, Limbaugh's head would be spinning in rage. I don't think that would be healthy for him.

He'd probably head back to the dressing room and down a whole bottle of oxycontin.

Somehow I doubt either 1 of them are sane enough to stay in the same room together. Like I said, entertainment!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs