The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

what makes trans people so gross to people?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Maxi On November 26, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Western Sahara
#16New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 07:34:52
@sugarflyguy Said

I don't get why that is?

I guess the mind is more important lol. It's like being the driver of the wrong car.
pinkers On March 16, 2010

madison, Wisconsin
#17New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 07:47:18
@katiebell85 Said

honestly what makes trans people so gross that people don't want them to do things for them or touch anything after they do. on top of all of this behavior there is treating them like they aren't even human once they decide to change their gender?

because it is a waste of time in the medical field. all this time and money could be spent on curing real problems people have with their bodies. i think trannys need to get over themselves. i suppose they want government funding for the surgeries. otherwise they spend tons of money on the surgery then wonder why they get discriminated against and cant find a job. wtf were they doing spending money on a sex change in the first place. i dont see them as bad people or less human, however i see them as making a bad decision.
pinkers On March 16, 2010

madison, Wisconsin
#18New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 07:48:41
@sugarflyguy Said

The fact that they have 'changed' their gender, makes me wonder why they did it. I believe once a person is born a certain gender, they're that gender for life

agree 100%
americasprice On November 22, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#19New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 07:52:37
I really don't care what or who people are. As long as they are good caring respectable people and treat me with respect...I will do the same. To each his own. We are all equal. A human life is a human life. Besides, if we were all the same life would be boring.
NemesisOfFools On February 27, 2010

Banned

, Florida
#20New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 07:53:29
@pinkers Said

because it is a waste of time in the medical field. all this time and money could be spent on curing real problems people have with their bodies. i think trannys need to get over themselves. i suppose they want government funding for the surgeries. otherwise they spend tons of money on the surgery then wonder why they get discriminated against and cant find a job. wtf were they doing spending money on a sex change in the first place. i dont see them as bad people or less human, however i see them as making a bad decision.

Jahwol, Mein Fuhrer! It's easy to say that if you don't have the situation for yourself. For them it's obviously vital!
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#21New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 20:46:43
Why change your gender anyway? Each has their own blessings...
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Feb 26, 2010 @ 20:55:03
my best friends Dad changed gender and is only different to look at..they are still the kind nice person i grew up to know..it does not matter that he is now a she ..if they dont feel right in themselves as the gender they were born with then i see no problems with them changing..it is not a very quick process and there is alot more involved than just either to lop it off or mould it on...they go through alot of psychological examinations and are assesed constantly...it is a long time they have to live as the opposite sex to prove they are serious about it....to me they are still the person they are born to be..still the same mind ...so i have no problem with them or anyone x
NemesisOfFools On February 27, 2010

Banned

, Florida
#23New Post! Feb 27, 2010 @ 00:46:13
It should really be quicker to achieve - my sister's friend said the 'experts' are way too 'medical' about the whole thing, hoping they can change your mind. They never do.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs