Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Religion

The Anti-Christ (Again)?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
natiko On March 14, 2010

Surco, Cerro Azul 442, Peru
#1New Post! Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:33:05
Ok, I last made a post about the anti christ about a year ago. I've spent this whole year doing research. I read the bible, Nostradamus Book, everything. Let's start. 1st, Nostradamus talks about WWIII, right? That it'll be more devastating than any of the past ones. The Mayans say the world is going to end on 2012, just as I Chinng said (I can't explain who they are now, so just do some research). Nostradamus says it'll be a man with a blue turban, form the Mid-East. He'll raise to power very quickly, and have many followers. He'll talk about peace, when in the end he'll be the one who raises war. Nostradamus refers to the 3rd antichrist (1st one was "Napuleon Roy" = Napoleon Rey = Napeoleon King, 2nd one was "Hisler" = Hitler) as Mabus. He says he'll reign for 3.5 years. Then he will unleash an incredible war. He says that Mabus will die at the 27 years of war (this must have a secret meaning, as the Virgin of Fatima said "the Judgement Day will come shortly after the death of the twelve Pope after Pio VIII, and John Paul II was the eleventh one, yeah I've done lots of research) and then the Bible talks about how he'll come from the sea, and attack the holy land (Jerusalem). Fatima also says (it was 90 years ago when she appeared) when the time comes, the streets will be filled with evil and the ones who try to look at the outside will be instantly sinners and condemmed to hell. Now, let's say that the anti-christ hasn't raised to power yet. The next U.S.A.'s President elections are in what? 2.5 years? Now, we could consider the meaning of "a dragon with 8 horn" as the G8 couldn't we? But still, it talks about 3 heads. What are these heads? The Nostradamus talks about the return of Christ, and how he defends the holy land against the dragon, and finally defeats the beast to judge us all. But still, the Mayans and I Ching predicted lots of events accurately, like the dead of Louis XV, the dead of Napoleon, and the mayans also predicted every single solar and lunar eclipse in history beiong more than 2000 years away. Amazing isn?t it? So according to all of this facts by the mayans, the world will suffer in 2012. But what about the WWIII predicted to Nostradamus? How long it'll last? A 27 years war? "He'll rise to power quickly"? Reign for 3.5 years? "Shortly afeter the dead of the twelve pope after Pio VIII"? Too many questions come out of these. But all of these things have one thing in common: there will be destruction near, a false prophet, and a BIG WAR. I promess that when the antichrist is near, everytime I see something suspicious on someone powerful, I'll investigate. Trusat me, he's near. By the way, you guys don't start with the 666 thing again. There was this guy, don't remember his name, that was prisioned in an island near Rome during the Empire. aHe was a prophet, and saw that Rome was going to burn by the fault of Constantine The Great. So I researched and it results that 666 was the way to say Constatine name. If anyone has got valuable info. on this topic, you're welcome to help me with my research. It's near guys, it's near. Everyone's opinion are accepted, because everyone makes the diference.
deeFXCKINGjay On January 21, 2012
Bannned

, Kazakhstan
#2New Post! Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:39:02
tl;dr
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:41:01
The Mayans never said the world was going to end in 2012, they said thats when the world would begin a transition of renewal.
natiko On March 14, 2010

Surco, Cerro Azul 442, Peru
#4New Post! Nov 22, 2009 @ 20:43:56
Well, yes but come on y?they talk about a new beggining. And plus this galactic moment happens only in... what? 250,000 years? And every cicle has ended with destruction (there were 6), and we're on the 6th one. Still, that's not my point. I'm not here to talk about what the mayans said or not. But still, sorry for getting that one wrong!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs