Forums:
Jokes & Humor

jokes that make you laugh thread.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
blacksun On December 13, 2009

scarborough, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 14:33:08
ok write you funniest jokes you have, they can be dirty, frowned upon, absolutley anything. just make us closer and laugh.

did you know
that the words race car spelled backwards says race car.
that eat is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, it spells ate.
and
have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants" and add just a few more letters it spells out:
"f*** off and go home you free-loading benefit grabbing, kid producing, violent, non-English speaking cocksuckers and take those hairy faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, goat f***ing, smelly rag head bastards with you"....how weird is that???

a big dirty farmer walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says "this is the pig i have to f*** when you're not up for sex". his wife says: "i think you'll find that's a sheep" he says "it hink you'll find i was talking to the sheep!".

can you spare just ?2? ranji is a 9yr old boy in pakistan. he has one leg, one arm and one eye. each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, nobrakes and only one pedal. if you send us just ?2 we will send you the video,
it's f***ing hilarious!!!!

when asked if he preferred legs or breasts paddy said that he has a particular fondness for shaved fannies. he was informed that this wasn't an option when choosing a KFC bargain bucket.

builder on third floor forgot to take his saw up with him so he shouts down to his mate, but he cant hear him so he does sign language, he points to his eye (i) then his knee (need) then moves his hand back and fourth in a saw motion. his mate nods then pulls his pants down and starts w**king, furious the builder runs downstairs and says what are you doing?, i wanted my saw!!!! mate says i know, i was telling you i was coming....
Michael718 On March 16, 2010
.... Evil genius?

Deleted

Caprica City, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Oct 26, 2009 @ 14:34:49
This is the one joke that always gets me. I cant even tell it without laughing, when i wanna tell it to someone new i just ask someone else to tell them 'the best joke ever'.

Now i've built it up too much to be truly funny.....

What did the boy with no arms and legs get for Christmas?

Raped.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013