Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#1New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 09:25:52
1. Would you ever commit a crime?
Okay, so maybe no to that.

2.Would you ever date someone who committed a crime?
Maybe not again.....

so think about this: would you marry someone whose parents had committed a crime? What about their parents? Their parents friends? What about neighbours? Cousins?

How far removed would you have to be from the people who committed the crime to feel comfortable? Streets? Generations? Would it depend on the crime committed? Have you personally avoided getting involved with someone because of their 'bad' family?

How anti-crime are you?
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#2New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 09:43:38
I wouldn't marry into a family of pedophiles or rapists, but other crimes, I don't know. I wouldn't marry a criminal, but I can't judge on what the rest of his family does either.
I guess maybe the pedo or rapist thing if he has cut off ALL contact with the family member, otherwise it's a no go.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#4New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 10:21:25
Some things that were regarded as crimes in the past no longer are! But criminals convicted of violent crimes should be eschewed at all times by all!
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#5New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 10:44:24
200+ years ago some of my rello's got hung for being Baby Farmers.
What they used to do was take in kids from unmarried Mothers,who would pay them to look after them.

Everytime the Mum would come to see their child,they were told it was sick and to come back next week,unbeknown to the young Mum,the baby had been killed and buried in the Backyard,the prefered method was to drive a Hat Pin in the chest under the arm and into the Heart.
xTeddyx On April 30, 2012
Teddy Hugs

On my mind, Georgia
#6New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 13:41:27
@rider Said

What they used to do was take in kids from unmarried Mothers,who would pay them to look after them.

Everytime the Mum would come to see their child,they were told it was sick and to come back next week,unbeknown to the young Mum,the baby had been killed and buried in the Backyard,the prefered method was to drive a Hat Pin in the chest under the arm and into the Heart.

OMG!!!!
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#7New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 13:48:47
@rider Said

Most crimes have a purpose. What was the purpose of that?
xTeddyx On April 30, 2012
Teddy Hugs

On my mind, Georgia
#8New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 13:51:12
Yes do tell!
drbeaucroft On January 17, 2013

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 14:33:35
I dont get it...since when is the law right?
Or, since when did the law actually work?
Depending on how someone breaks the law (commits a crime), i woulgnt let it worry me...

For example its illegal to be gay in many countries, is that right?

Over here in the UK, a woman has all the rights to the child and she CAN stop the father seeing it. I've witnessed it many times. If she doesn't arrive with the child or takes the child away, there is nothing the dad can do.
Is that right?

Is it right that pedos get a year in jail then let out in 2 months for good behaviour and housed in a lovely new 4 bedroom home (en-suite) (double garage), right next door to a primary school?

Is it right that if a burglar breaks into your home armed with a samurai sword, with the intent to rob you blind and hack your head off...is it right that if you defend yourself and end up hurting him instead (in self defence) that YOU should end up in jail and you have to pay the burglar compensation for any damages done to him?

Oh ive broken laws, and i will continue to do so.
After all who wrote the laws?
Ill tell you who....Some fat w**ker in a shirt and tie sitting behind a desk all day farting.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 14:35:03
Depends on what the crime is really and whether they are a repeated offender.
DestenyGrace On January 03, 2012

Pendleton, Oregon
#11New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 16:00:21
@drbeaucroft Said

I dont get it...since when is the law right?
Or, since when did the law actually work?
Depending on how someone breaks the law (commits a crime), i woulgnt let it worry me...

For example its illegal to be gay in many countries, is that right?

I think so

Quote:

Over here in the UK, a woman has all the rights to the child and she CAN stop the father seeing it. I've witnessed it many times. If she doesn't arrive with the child or takes the child away, there is nothing the dad can do.
Is that right?

I don't think so.

Quote:

Is it right that pedos get a year in jail then let out in 2 months for good behaviour and housed in a lovely new 4 bedroom home (en-suite) (double garage), right next door to a primary school?

Nope

Quote:

Is it right that if a burglar breaks into your home armed with a samurai sword, with the intent to rob you blind and hack your head off...is it right that if you defend yourself and end up hurting him instead (in self defence) that YOU should end up in jail and you have to pay the burglar compensation for any damages done to him?

Nope

Quote:

Oh ive broken laws, and i will continue to do so.
After all who wrote the laws?
Ill tell you who....Some fat w**ker in a shirt and tie sitting behind a desk all day farting.

I break laws too, but I know there are consiquences if I get caught doing so. I'm not going to cry and complain that it's not fair or not my fault when/if I get caught breaking the law, I knew what I was going when I was doing it
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#12New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 16:02:05
Depends on the crime.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs