The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Sister Floydgirrl had been a model nun all her life....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Jan 05, 2009 @ 05:13:43
Sister Floydgirrl had been a model nun all her life, but then she was called to her reward. As she approached the pearly gates, Saint Peter said "Hold on, Sister Floydgirrl - not so fast!"

"But I have been good all my life and dedicated to the work of the Lord. From the time I was taken in as an infant by the sisters at the convent to my dying breath, I have lived for this moment!" Sister Floydgirrl exclaimed in disbelief.

"That is just the problem. You never learned right from wrong and to get into heaven, you must know the difference between right and wrong," replied St. Peter.

"Well what can I do? I will do anything to get into heaven!" Sister Floydgirrl pleaded.

"I am going to have to send you back down to Earth. When you get there, I want you to smoke a cigarette and call me when you are finished...we will discuss your situation then," ordered St. Peter.

Sister Floydgirrl returned to Earth, smoked a Camel, and then called St. Peter coughing and hacking. "Saint Peter" she gasped, "I can hardly breathe, my mouth tastes terrible, my breath stinks, I feel dizzy, and I think I am going to throw up!" "Good!" replied the old saint, "Now you are finally getting a feel for right and wrong."

"Now go out tonight and drink some hard liquor and call me immediately." stated St. Peter. Sister Floydgirrl phoned St. Peter shortly after taking several belts of Jack Daniels. "Saint Peter...I feel woozy...that vile liquid burned my throat and nauseated me...it is all I can do to keep it down."

"Good...good! Now you are starting to see the difference between right and wrong" said St. Peter with delight. "Tomorrow I want you to seek out a man and know him in the intimate Biblical sense then call me."

A week later, Sister Floydgirrl called St. Peter and left a message: "Pete? It's Floydie. It's gonna be a while!"
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#2New Post! Jan 06, 2009 @ 02:59:54
hope On March 17, 2015

haifa, Israel
#3New Post! Jan 06, 2009 @ 11:54:54
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#4New Post! Jan 06, 2009 @ 11:57:19
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply