Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#61New Post! Apr 04, 2017 @ 02:07:24
@jonnythan Said

The body processes HFCS just fine.

No it doesn't. The Glucose/Fructose molecule is processed so the Fructose leg gets more of the atomic weight making it a free radical hence an enemy to our body. Since the molecule aren't matched in atomic weight they lose their bond to each other becoming free radicals. They can't be metabolized thus being dropped off and collected in areas of our bodies that don't have much activity.

I suspect masses of people will have all kinds of health issues in about 10 years.

J.R.
mrmhead On about 24 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#62New Post! Apr 04, 2017 @ 02:33:36
@JR_Sanford Said

No it doesn't. The Glucose/Fructose molecule is processed so the Fructose leg gets more of the atomic weight making it a free radical hence an enemy to our body. Since the molecule aren't matched in atomic weight they lose their bond to each other becoming free radicals. They can't be metabolized thus being dropped off and collected in areas of our bodies that don't have much activity.

I suspect masses of people will have all kinds of health issues in about 10 years.

J.R.

And by your reply here you have just disproved your other thread ...

People have been getting sicker and sicker long before HFCS became "in vogue"
There are much worse things than HFCS.

Worry about lead or other contaminants in drinking water.
Worry about the coal industry dumping their waste in your drinking water.
Worry about the nearly century-old water/sewer lines ready to collapse in many cities.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#63New Post! Apr 27, 2017 @ 18:04:41
@BrianM Said

Earlier this year I discovered that I suffered from anxiety attacks. When I was discussing what I was experiencing with a friend, she explained that is what she experienced as well and that is what the doctor diagnosed her with.

I discussed this with my brother who told me he suffers from them on a regular basis as well and a big part of it is diet, in particular corn syrup was the culpret. Apparently your body cannot process it like it does other sugars and is the blame to an increase in diabetes in the general population. I decided to eliminate it from my diet all together. It's terrible seeing the vast majority of what we eat contains it because it's a cheap sweetener which translates to the manufacturers being able to cut costs in this area.

After a few days of not having it within my diet, the anxiety attacks ceased. Obviously now I'm recommending everybody to avoid it, be it's rather hard to do.

I believe that you are referring to High Fructose Corn Syrup. It's one reason I make everything I consume from scratch Nothing I use comes in a package. Beans are my go to lunch. It sure is amazing how many ways you can prepare them. Raisin/Oatmeal cookies I make are my breakfast. I've come up with a recipe that I'm sure would win awards. I happen to feel lots better (now) and my weight is under control.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs