Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#16New Post! May 13, 2008 @ 15:07:04
Ugh, he had a big thread b****ing about Bono being a big worthless fake because he doesn't devote every single minute of his life to helping people. It's really silly, and the comment here is a pure potshot.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#17New Post! May 13, 2008 @ 15:08:18
@cduck Said
O.k...but you pulled his quote and i still wanna put the question to him. and i'd prefer it if you didn't characterise it as having a scrap...i'm genuinely interested in this whole subject...

This has nothing to do with me or Bono.

The issue here is not whether I really care, or whether Bono really cares.

If you really need to know just how much I care, send me a PM.
familygirl On September 30, 2009

Angleton,
#18New Post! May 13, 2008 @ 17:50:28
Its seems like one disaster after another. Yeah it?s easy to sit back and not think too much about it. I mean what if we did let it consume us, to really mentally put yourself in that position, I mean if you spend time thinking about all the pain and suffering you would end up depressed. It?s not healthy to morn day after day while all this is going on. Sitting at home crying because you care isn't going to change the circumstance. They are refusing help at the moment so it?s not like you can volunteer or send money. So we are left feeling pain for the helpless victims. Until they will allow help what the heck can someone do to prove they care? I personally couldn't give a damn if someone thinks I care or not cause I know how I feel.
emma_smile On June 23, 2010

chengdu, China
#19New Post! May 14, 2008 @ 13:13:45
I am 100 kms away from the center of earthquake. On that day, my office, at 14th floor, shaked severely. We can't stand steadily, not to say running out of the door. Nothing we can do except lying on the floor without knowing what happened, scared to death. The quake ceased several minutes later, but not over. Thoes days we still can feel the building staggering many times a day, so unsafe.

People around the quake-center face a disaster. they lost their home and beloved ones. I saw a old lady cried on her dead son's body from TV. I thought I can feel her pain, so unbearable...Till now 15,000 were confirmed dead...

God help them.

chengdu, China
#20New Post! May 14, 2008 @ 13:32:11
@floydgirrl Said
My sister was in China yesterday. She said that the news programs over there didn't even cover the earthquake. She had to go to CNN on the TV to get info and she can't access CNN.com, so she really didn't know what was going on. Thankfully she's okay and wasn't in an area of the country that felt the effects of the quake.

The head media of China,CCTV-1,CCTV-4 as well as the local media CDTV1-6, SCTV1-5 report the news all the day. ALL THE DAY!

chengdu, China
#21New Post! May 14, 2008 @ 13:50:40
@jonnythan Said
How much attention did they pay to Katrina?

How much money and aid did China send over?

I did.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs